𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘰

Jungkook POV
Friday came around quickly but I wasn't complaining. I haven't really talked to Y/n yet. I had to walk home since my hyungs left early.

While walking, I saw Y/n. She was in the community basketball court in the park. She was playing with one of the players from school.

She seemed to be winning . I decided to stay and watch for awhile. She's pretty good honestly. It could be that the guy she is playing is bad though.

After the short game, I walked up to Y/n.

"Nice game," I said.

"thanks. That loser owes me 50 bucks" she said.

"Hey. I have a question" I asked

"I'm listening," Y/N said as she drank from her water bottle.

"I was wondering if you are available."

She gave me this glare and I started to panic.  

"It's not for me. It-it's for a friend of mine." I began to feel my cheeks burn and I could tell she noticed.

"Listen, Kook, I will never even think to date you so I advise you to not ask again," she said

I was shocked by how calmly she said that.

"What? Scared to tell me. You have some boyfriend no one knows about or something" I said with a smirk.

Y/n POV
"Fine," I said. "I'm single."

Jungkook looked at me with a shocked look on his face. 

"Other than Got7, I don't really talk to people. I'd rather be alone then 'make new friends.' It's too much effort to be friends with such boring people."

"I can be your friend. Being alone sounds......well lonely," Jungkook said with a bunny looking smile.

"Aw. I'm fine, sorry" I said, as I started to walk away. 

Jungkook ran up to me and started to walk with me. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"You know, I can walk alone," I said.

"Well yeah, but then we won't become friends."

"Fine fine. Whatever."

Surprisingly, we talked for a while. He is pretty nice and quiet funny. I guess making friends is easier than I thought.

Though, as we walked, people would stop and stare at him. I didn't think much of it until I look behind us and saw a group of people following us.

I wouldn't have ran but I hate big crowds...So I did run. Jungkook noticed I was gone and he ran after me. Luckily, we hid in an alleyway.

"Sorry but I gotta go. Here's my number. Call me later, okay?," Jungkook said, smiling after.

He ran walked out of the alleyway and turned the corner.

Wow. I started walking out of the alley, hoping no one saw me with him. I got home and sighed.

Alone at last

I decided to shower and put on my pajamas. I was quite sweaty from the game and running.

I heated up some leftovers and walked to my room. I sat on my bed and ate dinner as I watched whatever was on my tv.

Once I finished, I put my plate in the kitchen. Then I went up to my room and fell asleep.

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙

I woke up and sighed. I put my hoodie on since it was, strangely, cold in my house. I grabbed my phone before going downstairs and making breakfast.

As my breakfast was cooking, I noticed the note jungkook had gave me. It was in my pocket. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

I guess I should text him

Me
Hey. This is Y/n

Jungkook
Hey beautiful

Me
Really? 😐

Jungkook
Yup
Let's go to a movie.

Me
No 🕴

Jungkook
Yes 😌

Me
What movie would we go see anyway?

Jungkook
The new quiet place
I heard it's a good

Me
Fine
Who's paying?

Jungkook
I can do it

Me
I'm okay with that. Come pick me up

Jungkook
What's your address?

Me
It's xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jungkook
Alright
I'll see you soo beautiful
😁

Me
🤢 ew. I'm barfing

I decided to wear a comfortable outfit cause why not. (Yes I took away the chain. I was young and it was cringey. It's not coming back.)

I laid on my bed after getting dressed and wait for him to call

I laid on my bed after getting dressed and wait for him to call. I didn't mind waiting to be honest. He didn't take that long either.

I only waited for 10 minutes. Instead of getting a call, I heard my doorbell. I walked downstairs and I opened it to find Jungkook. He stared at me for a while. I rolled my eyes.

"Let's go," I say as I close the door and walked away.

I got in the car and Jungkook keeps sneaking glances at me. I rolled my eyes and sucked my teeth.

"You're cute when you're upset," Jungkook said with his bunny smile.

"Just shut up and drive."