𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

Third person POV
Y/n woke up early on the day of her and Jungkook's anniversary. She quickly got dressed in all black with a black mask, a black jacket, and all of her hair in a black hat.

She looked in the mirror and almost didn't recognize herself. She wanted to make sure Jungkook wouldn't recognize her

She grabbed a small black bag and put her stuff in it. Then she lazily, walked to BigHit entertainment.

She got to the front desk and told the lady there who she was. "Oh. Hi Ms. Y/n. The boys are in room 203."

"Thank you."

Y/n POV
I walk to the room and got a few looks. I was able to make it to room 203 and I entered.

When I got in the room there were many people who were dancing around the room. I spotted Jungkook across the room.

I didn't walk up to him though. I saw a speaker on the floor. I put my phone in the speaker and started dancing to my dance playlist.

After awhile of dancing my playlist went off. I grabbed my phone and put it in my pocket.

Jungkook started to walk up to me and I acted as if I didn't notice. "Excuse me. Can I meet you outside? "

I nod yes so he doesn't recognize my voice. We walk outside the room and I can slightly see Jimin smile at me (since I told him what I was going to do, via text).

I was standing outside with Jungkook, trying to avoid eye contact. "You're a really good dancer. Your dance style reminds me of my girlfriend's dance style" Jungkook said.

I smiled and just nodded.

"Do you talk much?"

I nod my head 'yes'. It was so awkward. To fix that I look into Jungkook's eyes. He didn't recognize me though. We want back into the room and I sit down in the corner.

"Hey y/n" Jimin whispers.

"Shhh. You could blow my cover" I reply quietly.

"He hasn't seen you in a year. You'll be fine. "

"Yea. Yea."

"I gotta go. Good luck. "

"Bye."

All the members of BTS were now dancing to some of their songs. They didn't notice me but a few members did know I was there. I sat in the corner on my phone for 2 hours.

When I look up the boys were starting to leave. "Jungkook. You have to stay here for awhile" J-Hope said.

"Why hyung? " Jungkook asked.

"Just say here, ok? " J-Hope replied.

"Okay" Jungkook said as he put his stuff down.

The rest of the members left and they all looked in my direction and waved. Jungkook sat by me in the corner.

I look at him. He seemed bored. I get his hand and stand up. I stand him up and stand in front of him.

"Um... Hi?" he replied.

I look at him. He hasn't changed a bit. I take off my hat and mask and I can see Jungkook's eyes light up.

"Y/n?!?!"

"Yes. "

He pulls me into a tight hug and it lasted for a few minutes.

"I thought you were in America."

"I was until I flew here yesterday. "

I explain all of what happened to Jungkook. He did kind of get mad at me for not telling him and for me ignoring him.

But he forgave me. Luckily. After we left, we both went to my hotel room and cuddled all night long.