Chapter 3

The guy quickly walks away from me in fear of Grayson and his friends. Grayson snickers at him watching him practically run away, then Grayson turns to look at me.

"Damn, I never knew you could be so hot Haley." Grayson says checking me out while biting his lip.

" Grayson says checking me out while biting his lip

So is Ethan.

I smirk a bit

I smirk a bit.

"I'm not interested, Grayson."

"I can change that." He says getting closer to me.

"Really...." I say with a smirk. Grayson nods his head and trys putting his arm around me. I quickly dodge, turn around, then take a few steps back.

"It's such a shame I'll never let you do that." I say then turn to walk outside. Cristin follows me. I hear a few snickers behind me. I walk out the doors that lead to the patio. The fresh breeze hitting my face. Cristin takes a huge drink from her cup then looks over at me.

"This shits good. You should drink some." She says sluring her words a bit. I shake my head.

"I'm driving, remember?"

"Ohhh, yeah I forgot." She says

"Anyways, Ima go in the pool for a bit, here hold my cup." She hands me her cup, then starts taking her dress off. I sigh as she throws her dress on the ground then kicks off her shoes, leaving her in her bra and underwear. She then jumps into the pool, almost getting my shoes wet. I jump back trying to avoid the water, but I bump into someone.

"Oh, sorry." I say and turn to look at who it was.

It was Grayson.

I smirk a bit as he stares at me.

"You know, I'd like you more without the dress on." He says in a deep seductive voice. He smirks at me. I look into his eyes and smile.

"Mm, To bad you won't get to see that." I say. He gets closer to me.

"We'll see about that...." He whispers in my ear. He then takes a step back and study's my reaction. I just smirk at him.

"Yeah, maybe..." I say, then I walk past him and head inside leaving him standing there.