Chapter 10

~Don't play song yet~

I put down the bottle on the counter and grab Cristin's hand, leading her outside. As I walk to the back door, I past the football team, and I shout.

"Aye guys!" I let go of Cristin's hand as they all turn to look at me. I kick of my shoes, then smirk as I take of my shirt along with my shorts. They all start whistling and yelling, and honestly I really love the attention. Ethan and Grayson move to the front of the group of guys. And they both look me up and down.

When they look back up into my eyes, I shoot them a quick wink before confidently walking outside, swaying my hips side to side. Everyone seems to follow me outside.

I run off of the deck and perfectly dive into the crystal blue water. Once I come back to the surface, people are clapping and whistling. I smile and move the hair out of my face.

"Are you just going to stand there or are you guys going to jump in!" I yell while looking at everyone. Grayson pushes past everyone and takes off his shirt, revealing his perfectly chiseled abs.

"You heard her, jump in!" He runs off the deck, does a flip, and lands in the water. Everyone starts jumping in, one by one, off the deck. When it's Ethans turn, he does a side flip into the water. While I was watching the next person jump in, he swims behind me, and tries to scare me.

"Boo!" He yells, splashing water. I turn around and try to act scared, but then quickly laugh.

"I didn't scare you?" He says with a cute smile on his face. I shake my head.

"Nope, it's kinda hard to scare me with that face." I point at his face and he raises an eyebrow.

"Is that a compliment?" I shrug.

"Maybe it is." He swims closer to me and looks down at my body, tiny compared to his.

"You look hot in that." He points at my swimsuit. I look down and am a bit startled when Ethan grabs my chin and gets really close to my face.

His plump lips just grazing mine, making my breath hitch. He moves my hair back with his right hand, then moves his hand to my neck, his thumb right under my jaw. His hazel eyes look down at my slightly parted lips, and his slowly turn into a smirk as he sees how I really want to kiss him.

You can't win me that easily.

As his lips graze mine once again, teasing , I slowly move in closer, but not to kiss him. He closes his eyes thinking I'm going to kiss him, but instead I lick his cheek. I burst into laughter and try to swim away, knowing he would probably try to splash me or something.

He catches up to me and grabs me by the waist.

"That was disgusting! How would you feel if I licked your cheek. Huh?!" He smiles. I try getting out of his grip but doesn't work because I'm still laughing. He sticks out his tongue and tries to lick my cheek.

"NO! ETHAN! GODDAMMIT!" I laugh still trying to get away. He finds a way to lick my cheek.

"EW! GROSS!" He laughs then licks me again.

"ETHAN!" He let's me go and I wipe my cheek with my hand, while I'm still laughing.

"That was payback. Although I wouldn't mind you licking..." He looks down at his dick grinning. I roll my eyes.

I wouldn't mind either, but I can't let you know that.

"I'm ganna go inside and get some more vodka." He nods his head.

"Yeah ok, Ima stay out here for awhile." I nod then swim to the deck, then use the ladder to climb out.

•An hour later•

~Play Song Now~

My head is spinning and I can barely keep myself up. But I'm still dancing with everybody else. I feel someone behind me. I turn around, and it seems to be Jake. But my head is so messed up from the vodka that I wrap my arms around his neck and slowly start to grind on him. He grabs my ass and kisses me.

Im pulled off of him and someone else puts there arm around my waist to help keep me up, and starts yelling at Jake.

"What the fuck man!?" Jake yells in anger.

"She's drunk! She doesn't know what the hell she's doing! And if she actually knew who you were she obviously wouldn't be grinding on you!" Jake rolls his eyes and walks off.

~Grayson's P.O.V~

She wraps her arms around my neck and smiles. She starts to grind on me, sort of rubbing me through my shorts. I bite my lip, my hands still on her waist.

"Hal-"

"Shhhhh!" She puts her finger on my lips and giggles. She grabs my hand and leads me upstairs into an empty bedroom. After closing the door, she pushes me down onto the bed. She crawls on too of me and connects her soft lips to mine. I rest my hand on her lower back and push her closer to me. She licks my bottom lip, and I slip my tongue inside her mouth. She takes my bottom lip between her teeth and let's go, watching it bounce back into place. She starts to rock back and forth, making me bite my lip. She grabs my hands and places one on her hips, and the other on her ass. I flip us so I'm on top of her.

"As much as I would love to rip that close off of your body, kiss every inch of you, and fuck you until you scream out my name for everybody to hear, you're drunk. It's not right." I sigh and stand up, running my hands through my hair. She sits up, not saying anything.

I pick her up bridal style, and carry her out to her car, I reach into her pocket and take out her keys. I unlock her car and put her in the passengers seat, strapping her in. After I close the door, I walk around and get into the drivers seat.

I take out my IPhone and unlock it, and text Ethan

Me:
Yo bro, Ima take Haley to her house, you're going to have to drive home alone.

Ethan:
Why you taking her home??

Me:
Cuz she's drunk

Ethan:
You ganna fuck her?

Me:
No bro, I'm not ganna fuck her. She's drunk so it wouldn't be right

Ethan:
Ok, see you at home bro

I turn off my phone and look over at Haley. She has her head resting on the window with her eyes closed. Strands of her dark brown hair fall infront of her face. I smile slightly and push the strands of hair out of her face, then put the keys in the ignition and turn the car on.

A/n
-----------------------------------------------------------

Didn't edit, you know me😂 Anyways, make sure to follow me so you can read one of my other stories. Right now I'm working on a new book that's a bit different than all of my other ones, but I think you guys will like it. I'll post it when I'm done with all of it, so it might take a while for it to be up.

Ok I'll shut up, bye