Chapter 13

"What do you think I'm doing." He smirks walking closer to me. I back up into the lockers and he puts his hands on the lockers by my ears.

"Ethan, right now isn't the right tim-" He shushes me and puts his finger on my lips. He takes his finger off of my lips and puts it back on the lockers.

My eyes drift down his body.

His perfectly toned, tan abs. Then down to his V-line, which he purposely is trying to show off. I lick my lips wanting to see what's beyond that perfectly defined V-line.

I look back up to his eyes which are filled with lust. His eyes changing to a darker color. My hand trail up to his jawline and trace it with my thumb. Then down to his chest, where I can feel his breathing start to quicken a little. Then down to his abs, my thumb tracing the outline.

His hands move to my face where he makes me look at him. His lips part slightly. I can't keep my eyes off of his lips. He rests his forehead on mine then grazes his lips against my own, teasing me. Making me want him even more.

I want to find out the taste of his lips. I want them to kiss every inch of my body.

He closes the little bit of space that was left between us and connects his lips to mine.

His lips have a sort of minty taste to them, which I don't mind. The kiss slowly becomes rougher. He licks my bottom lip asking for entrance, and I let him explore my mouth with his tongue.

He picks me up from my thighs, and I wrap my legs around his waist. His hands then move to my ass while he starts kissing and sucking on my neck. He makes sure to kiss under my jawline, then down to my collar bone then right between my boobs.

"Mmmm, Ethan." I say in sort of breathy moan trying to get his attention. He doesn't answer and keeps trying to make his way down.

"Ethan." He kisses my lips.

"What baby girl, I'm busy." He kisses my lips again.

"I don't think right here is the right place." I say pulling away and looking into his eyes. He sighs and puts me down.

"Well then where is the right place?" I run my fingers through my hair then put my hands on my waist.

"No where Ethan. It's to soon to be doing all of this." I sigh and walk over to the huge mirror looking at all of the marks that are slowly starting to form.

There are a few on my neck and under my jaw, then some on my boobs. I run my hands over the marks, then try pulling my sports bra up to see if it covers some, but it doesn't.

Ethan comes up behind me and attaches his lips to my neck again. I close my eyes enjoying the feeling. I tilt my head to one side to give him more access.

One hand is on my waist, and the other drifts down into my leggings and into my underwear. He slowly rubs my clit with his finger. I let out a a few moans as his hand moves faster.

"Ethan... wait." He stops and takes his hand out of my pants. I try to slow down my breathing and stop my legs from shaking.

"Let me take you to your house." I shake my head and take a deep breath sitting down on the bench.

"Look, your hot and everything, but it's to soon for this!" I raise my voice a bit, but I'm not yelling. More like talking loudly.

"What, you want to go on a date?" He laughs like he just made a really good joke.

I mean, it would be nice to get to know each other before getting to fucking. But I know Ethan doesn't think the same thing.

"No, I don't want to go on a date." I fake laugh. But honestly I would really enjoy going on a date with him. He seems like he can be funny and sweet.

"Well then, why can't we do this?" He walks closer. I shake my head.

"Look, maybe some other day," I smirk a bit. "but right now I'm tired. And I'm sweaty anyways." I point down to my body as if to prove a point.

He nods his head meaning he understands. I grab my bag and start to walk out. Ethan follows behind me. As I'm walking past the guys Ethan comes up behind me and grabs my ass. He then leans in closer to my ear.

"Just remember, one day I'm going to put my dick in you so you'll scream out my name for everybody to know who's fucking the shit out of you." He whispers in a deep seductive voice that could make any girl instantly wet. I swallow the lump that started to form in my throat. He chuckles at the control he has over me.

He let's me go and walks over to his friends that are waiting for him. They all pat him on the back for "hooking up with me". But Grayson looks so pissed off. He's giving me the death glare and clenches his jaw.

He looks really hot when he's mad. But why is he mad? Because me and Ethan were making out? He has no reason to be mad at me, were not even dating!

I ignore him and turn around walking out of the gym into the hot humid outside. But I'm not complaining, the sun feels nice on my skin. I guess I'm sort of used to it.

I walk to my car opening the drivers seat and throwing my bag in the backseat. I turn on the car and drive home. I really dont have anything to do at home, so I'll probably just have lunch and maybe clean the house a bit.

Even though my mom isn't here doesn't mean the house is going to be disgusting. I have just have this thing where everything has to be organized. I guess you can call it OCD, but whatever.

~1 hour later~

I finished eating, took a shower, and I cleaned a little bit around the house. The house wasn't that dirty but I just wanted something to do.

I decided that since I was done with cleaning, I could watch some Tv. I decided to catch up on The Walking Dead.

Just as I set down my glass of water on the the little coffee table infront of the flat screen Tv, I hear a hard knocking on the front door. I grab the remote and pause the show, then set the remote back on the table.

I sit there staring at the door and wondering who it could be. I wasn't expecting anybody today...