Chapter 22

Ethan parks in the drive way and turns off his car. He turns to look at me. His hair is slightly messy and he has a piece of grass sticking out of his hair. I lean over and take it out of his hair with a slight giggle. I throw it at him making him chuckle.

"Well, thanks for the picnic." I say tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. He nods his head and looks ahead, his hands holding onto the steering wheel. I open the door but stop when he grabs my arm.

"Yeah?" I turn around to look at him. He licks his lips a little before he pulls my arm and kisses me. I instantly melt into the kiss, closing my eyes and moving my hands up to the sides of his beautiful face.

I know it sounds cheesy, but it's feels like electricity is running through my body at the the soft touch of his lips. I can't help but smile into the kiss.

What if this is what the rest of our relationship consists of? Cute dates, kisses, lots of smiles and laughs. It's all I crave for. His soft touch against my skin.

I pull back and look into his eyes. They're dark with lust. I take this opportunity and rest my hand on his thigh. He looks down as I slowly trail my hand upwards. I grab his face with my other hand and kiss him again.

My hand just happens to go over his bulge, and I can feel Ethan smirk against my lips. I slip my hand into his pants and I sort of tease him through his boxers. He groans when I stop, making me giggle a little. I finally slip my hand into his boxers and I slowly wrap my hand around his dick.

He moans a little as I begin to move my hand up and down. I go a little faster and I slip my tongue into his mouth. I take his bottom lip between my teeth and gently let it go. At the same time I take my hand out of his pants. He furrows his brows together confused as to why I stopped. I smirk and just hop out of the car.

"I'll see you at school." I turn around and wave at him I open my door with my keys and walk inside. I close the door behind me and make my way up to my room.

I throw myself into my bed and pull out my phone. I feel my phone vibrate as Ethan sends me a text.

Ethan:
Wtf was that for

Me:
🤷🏽‍♀️😉

A/n
——————————————————————
Y'all, tell me why tf it took me months to finally update, and in all that time it's hella short and still sucks🤦🏽‍♀️💀 I'm so sorry I just really haven't been on Wattpad that much lately. I'll try to update at least 1 every week or 2 weeks, idk, I'll get my shiz together😂