Chapter 12

I swipe my card and pull open the door, the cold air from the air conditioning hitting me, which is just what I needed because it's really hot outside. I walk inside heading straight for the locker room.

I open up my locker with the key that I keep in my gym bag. I take the hair tie that's I'm my bag and put my hair up in a high ponytail. Then I take out my IPhone, water bottle, and headphones then close my locker but don't lock it. Mostly because nobody ever comes into the locker room. I plug in my headphones into my phone and some play music.

~Play Song~

I walk back out and notice a couple of people at some machines, but I can't see their faces. I walk over to the treadmill stretching a bit before I start running. I start out by jogging for fifteen minutes and I sprint for the other five minutes.

When I finish with my twenty minutes of cardio, I head over to the bar, and I put fifteen pounds on both sides, then start doing squats.

I do three sets of thirty, then put everything back. The entire time I've been working out, I've felt like someone's been watching me. But I brush the feeling off and just keep working out. I walk over to the wall where they keep all of the mats and weights, and lay out a mat in front of the large mirror that stretches across the entire gym walls.

I then walk over and grab a fifteen pound weight and set it next to my mat. I start doing my abb workout which is thirty five crunches, bicycle crunches which I do three sets of forty. Then lay my left leg on my right knee and touch my left elbow to my right knee. ( I don't remember what that's called😂)

I do twenty five of those on each side three times. And I finish off by doing fifty five Russian twists with the weight. When I'm done with everything I put the things back and head into the dance studio.

Over the summer I had taken some dances classes and honestly I feel like I got better. I did a bit of twerking, salsa, bachata, and a couple of other dances over the summer.

My mother and father are both Hispanic so they thought me how to do bachata and salsa when I was younger. I wasn't the best but I've been practicing.

Anyways, my dance instructor walks up to me as I close the door behind me.

"Hey, Haley!" Megan says happily as she hugs me.

"Hey, Megan!" I say hugging her back. We brake away from the hug.

"I haven't seen you in a while. How have you been?"

"I've been pretty good. I've just been busy with school, you know." She nods and leads me to the front of the class.

"Ok. Today we have Haley here with us, who will be showing us how it's done at the end of this dance session." She smiles and looks over at me. I smile back excitedly.

I love dancing, and I'll gladly take this opportunity to show everbody.

"But, before we so that, we'll start off by doing the dance choreography we've been practicing." She walks over to the speaker and plays some music, then runs back to take her place.

We all clap as we finish our dance. And now it's my turn. Everyone backs up to give me some space. I take a deep breath. Megan walks over to the speaker and plays some music, then gives me a thumbs up to start.

Everyone claps and cheers as I finish. I'm out of breath, but still smile and thank everybody. Megan walks over to me and gives a high five.

"That was great! I think you're even better than me!" I laugh. I wish I was as good as her.

"No way Megan. I am no where near as good as you." She rolls her eyes as she smacks my butt.

"Whatever." She walks off to talk to someone, I grab my phone to check the time when I realize I should be getting home. I say my goodbyes to everyone in my class and head back over to the gym where I was working out before.

As I'm making my way to the locker room, I see out of the corner of my eyes a group of guys staring at me. I turn to look at them and sure enough, it's Ethan and Grayson, along with their friends.

Ethan walks over to me with a slight grin on his lips

"I didn't know you could twerk like that." I can feel my cheeks heat up. I've never let anybody from my school watch me dance, not even Cristin. She would always come workout with me but as soon as we finished and it was time for my dance class I told her to leave.

I didn't want anybody from my school to watch me dance yet.

"You saw me?" I ask and point towards the dance studio. He nods his head slowly. His eyes drift down to my boobs, then down to my stomach, and finally my down to my "area". He licks his lips and looks back up at my eyes once he notices me staring at him.

Him staring at me while he doesn't have a shirt on is making me horny, and I don't have time for that.

I clear my throat and look over at Grayson who has a smirk on his face as he looks into my eyes. Nate and Aaron are staring at me too, but they just make me feel uncomfortable.

I pull down my sports bra a bit because it was coming up. They all look down at my boobs. I roll my eyes and turn around walking into the girls locker room.

I quickly grab my stuff and lock my locker. I put my phone and headphones in my bag. I take my hair tie out of my hair and put it in my bag. My hair isn't a mess, it's actually wavy with some curls here and there.

I set down my bag on the bench and bend over to reach for my deodorant. I put some on and put it back, while I'm bending over to put it back I feel strong hands grip onto my hips and they push up against me. I gasp and turn around to see Ethan.

"Ethan, what the he'll are you doing in the girls locker room!?"

As much as I want to fuck him, I don't think right here and right now is the right place.