Chapter 6

I scroll through my phone as I wait for Cristin.

"What the hell was that teasing for?" I look up from my phone to see Grayson. He puts his hand on the wall by my right ear, as if he were trying to keep me from escaping.

"I don't know what your talking about." I say acting like I have no idea what he was talking about. He rolls his eyes.

"Don't act dumb Haley. I could have had a fucking boner in the middle of class."

"Aw, poor wittle baby almost had a boner in class because of my ass." I say in a baby voice. I start to laugh slightly, but stop when he harshly grabs my ass with his left hand making me gasp and bite my lip slightly.

"Mm, you like that don't you..." He says with a smirk. I shake my head, but he squeezes my ass harder.

"Grayson stop."

"Why should I?"

"Please, stop." I say, even though I wanted him to not let go.

Its a fucking turn on if you ask me

"What would we do if I pulled you into that janitors closet and locked it." He nods towards the janitors that's open a crack towards my left.

Well we're not going to play chess or tic-tac-toe, obviously.

I look into his eyes not knowing what to say.

"I-um-I don't know." I say with a shaky voice. His smirk grows as his left hand leaves my ass but instead grabs my hand and pulls me towards the closet.

I don't hesitate to follow him. He pushes me inside slightly and then looks around to make sure that nobody saw us. I just look around the place. Shelves full of cleaning supplies, mops and brooms resting against the wall, a wooden table behind me. I hear the door close and Grayson locking the door. His hands then go instantly to my face and he kisses me.

Without any warning, he explores my mouth with his tongue. This wasn't the first time that ive kissed someone, so I knew what to do. I had some practice over the summer...

His hands then move down to my thighs as he picks me up and sets me down on the table. My hand rests on his neck, then move up to his hair, tugging at it. He groans a bit making me smirk. He then moves his hand down to my lower back, pushing me closer to him, and his other hand gripping my thigh.

He then starts making his way down my neck, biting and leaving wet kisses. I bite my lip to control myself from moaning. We are at school, so I can't make much noise.

"Gray, come on we need to go to lunch..." I say breathlessly.

"I'm not even close to being done with you." He says against my skin, then continues to leave wet kisses making me shiver slightly. His hand then goes up my skirt and he starts rubbing me through my underwear.

I moan softly and bite down on my lip hard. He smirks against my skin, then moves my underwear aside and sticks a finger inside me making me moan. Hearing my pleasureful moans, he then adds another finger and starts to go faster.

"Fuck, Grayson." I groan quietly. He goes deeper and curls his fingers a bit. I moan louder than before and Gray covers my mouth with his other hand.

"Are you going to keep teasing me?" He says while looking at my face and going faster and deeper, hitting my G-spot. I moan and close my eyes while leaning my head back. I start to feel this weird sensation in my stomach.

"I said," he curls his fingers, "Are you going to keep teasing me." I shake my head, and I let out one last moan before I cum all over his hand, and the weird feeling goes away.

I blink a couple of times before I find myself leaning against the wall still looking up at Grayson that has his hand by my ear.

Damn it! None of that happened...

I realize that he asked me what we would do in the janitors closet.

"Well, we wouldn't do anything because I wouldn't let anything happen." I say with a smirk and move his hand off of my ass. I then walk under his arm and walk straight to Cristin that walked out of the gym and was waiting for me by the doors.

"What was that?" She says as we walk towards the cafeteria. I shake my head and smile.

"He was whining about how I almost 'gave him a boner' in class." I say with quotation marks and rolling my eyes as we walk to the table that Lauren invited us to. She laughs and looks back at Grayson that had walked over to his friends. She then looks back at me with an eyebrow raised.

"But why was he grabbing your ass?" I shrug and smirk a bit at what I had imagined to happen in that janitors closet.

"You kinky bitch." She says with a laugh and I punch her slightly in the arm.

We then walk over to the girls that were sitting around the table gossiping.

"Omg, did you see Kayla, she was wearing yellow. That color was so last year." I hear some girl say and I mentally face palm myself at how stupid that sounded.

I'm going to need a lot of patience to deal with these people.

"Hey! Haley and Cristin!" Lauren says flashing a smile and she walks towards us.

"Ok, so. This is Maya," she points to a girl with short light brown hair and Gray eyes. "And that's Willow." She points to a girl that looks almost exactly like Maya but she has longer hair and is a bit more well dressed.

"Oh and that's Alexis," she points to a girl with long blonde hair and greenish eyes,"and that's Jamie." Jamie also has long blonde hair, but she has blue eyes.

"Emma," a girl with short brown hair and hazel eyes,"And that's Leah!"  A girl with very long curly brown and brown eyes.

Holy shit fuck I already forgot their names.

"Uh, well it's nice to meet you guys." I say and smile, Cristin nods her head and smiles too. She looks just as confused as I do.

---------------------------------------------------------
A/n

Sry if there are any grammar or spelling errors, I didn't feel like editing