Chapter 4

"Really?" I yelled still trying to recover. "You scared the hell out of me!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry." Louis muttered as he stepped forward out of the darkness.

"It wasn't my idea," He said putting his hand up in defense.

"Oh yeah?" I said looking at him with a blank stare not believing him. Now that I thought about it, I do believe him. I'm sure Leslie put him up to this.

"Then whose idea was it? Caspers?" I said laughing at my poor joke. Louis giggled, but then quickly recovered and became serious. "That was a lame joke, but no." Louis said with a serious face. Yeah. It's probably Leslie. There's no doubt in my mind.

"Leslie?" I asked. He shook his head. "Then whose was it?" I said crossing my arms over my chest, but still managed to keep hold of my towel.

"Mine." A voice said back over where Louis was hiding just a minute ago.

It was Harry.

I felt my jaw drop as he slowly made his way over to us. My heart stopped when I saw him. It's as if everything stopped, everything including my hands that were the only thing helping me cover myself from being completely naked. The towel dropped and I didn't notice until Louis brought me back into reality.

"Harry! Turn around!" he yelled. Why would he tell him to turn around?
That's when I felt the cold air rush to my lower half. I looked down and saw the towel on the ground. I picked it up as fast as I could as I felt my whole face start heating up.

I got my bag and ran as fast as I could back to the showers.

Shut the door behind me, I ran to the mirror to see that I completely forgot to take my makeup off before I got into the showers. My face was running with mascara and eyeliner. How is it even that much? I barely put some on the this morning. This is why I shouldn't even try to do nice things with myself. I always end up screwed up in the end.

"Can this get any worse?!" I yelled to myself.

"Yes actually, it could. Can you open up? " I heard a voice say from outside the shower doors. I now recognized that voice. It was Louis. Before opening the door, I put on my clothes and wiped the rest of my makeup off. It's no use anymore really. He already saw everything.

I slowly opened the door not wanting to let him in. Would he make fun of me? Humiliate me? Hopefully not. Louis wouldn't do that ... would he?

"Is everything okay?" he said with a concerned look.

"Yeah. I just .. I don't know. This was really embarrassing and humiliating. Why'd it have to happen to me?" I said as I buried my head into my hands, slowly sliding down the wall. He joined me as we both sat down together. "This is just perfect. Perfect. I .... it ... just .... Ugh!" I yelled not being able to describe how I felt.

I swallowed the lump growing in my throat. I couldn't tell him that I had a huge crush on harry. He would tell him and I'd lose it. I didn't want Harry to know that I had this huge crush on him.

"Hey," He said as he put his hand on my back rubbing in circular motions comforting me. "It could have been a lot worse and I'm sure this happens to everyone at one point in their life." He told me with a faint smile.

"Yeah? Like how? And since when does this become a regularly thing? " I asked looking at him. I shouldn't be talking to him like this, especially when he's the one here trying to cheer me up.

"Well .. I can't think of anything right now, but maybe you might have tripped and died." he said trying to get a smile out of me and was satisfied as he succeeded. He did always try to make everyone feel better. He was a jokester, but he knew when to be serious and I was thankful for that. There aren't many people left in the world like him. Maybe I was over reacting, but no one has seen me naked past the point of puberty. So this was a pretty big deal, and to make things worse, Harry Styles saw me naked. He has a big reputation with girls, so I was probably something he didn't want to see or doesn't ever want to.

My eyes started to water just thinking about this whole situation. Louis noticed and put his hand under my chin to tilted it up. "Please don't cry. Please. I hate seeing girls cry." He said as he hugged me. This experience has definitely changed the way I see Louis. He's definitely a caring Guy, but why is a Guy like him hanging out with a Guy like Harry? They're polar opposite; well atleast I assume so. He pulled away and wiped my tears. "It's okay. It wasn't that bad. Your towel only fell for like, a second. It wasn't too long. I didn't see much, and I don't think Harry did either. Don't worry, I'll make sure to talk to Harry not to say a word to anyone. I'll do anything, just please, stop crying." I did as what I was told and smiled at him and he gave me one in return. "Thanks." I said as I wiped away some of the tears he missed . He smiled and quickly got up off the floor. He extended his arm to help me get up.

"I need to quickly get out of here. I just remembered I was in the girls showers." He said as rubbed the back of his neck.

"You feeling better?" He asked with a sincere face. "Yeah, thanks to you. You're the best." I told him with a reassuring smile. "I know, that's what I'm known for" He said as he flipped his fake hair off his shoulders mocking any girl.

"Well, if I'm caught in here, I'll be dead. Have a good night, Destiny." He said as he walked out the shower room.

Louis did make me feel better, but I still couldn't get over the fact that all that just happened. The first time I made communication with Harry, I couldn't get the words out. Then he saw me naked.bThat's all he's going to remember me by.

The girl who stutters and saw naked.