Chapter 26

I carefully applied a thin line of black eyeliner on my eye lid. Checking in the mirror, I nodded in approval.

I didn't even know who's party we were going to. I didn't even know the reason as to why we were going. Hopefully Leslie will be there. I don't want to be alone. Just as I was thinking, a car beep broke me out of my thoughts.
"Destiny!" Nancy yelled.
"I got it." I checked myself one more time in the mirror before I grabbed my purse and walked out.

Harry was parked by my house waiting for me to get in. I opened the door and lead myself inside.

"Where are we going?" I asked harry.
"To a party." He said as he put his car in drive and drove.
"Obviously. I meant to whose."
"One of my Friends. You don't know him."
"Will Dustin be there?" I asked hoping he wasn't. He locked his jaw in place.
"More than likely." I nodded and pretended that it didn't infect me in anyway even though it did. It affected me very much. My last encounter with his was some what traumatizing.

I laid my head against the window and watched as we passed trees one by one.
"Destiny," harry called my name.
"Yes?"
"Dustin talked to Louis. He knows we aren't a couple. He has men that have been watching us for the last couple of days, and they've told him we don't do anything. We aren't looking like a couple. I don't know what he plans on doing, but I'm almost certain he plans to get his way with you as soon as he gets the chance." I panicked and my breathing became irregular.
"Then I don't want to go." I said as my breathing continued to go at a constant rate of speed that never seemed to end.

"Destiny," he said as he grabbed my hand.
"He's isn't going to do anything to you. Not on my watch. I'm going to protect you." I didn't realized he had come to a halt in front of the familiar house. The frat house. He looked at me, his green eyes staring intensely at my brown ones. My breathing went back to normal, but as for my heart beat, it speed up and I couldn't get it back to normal until he finally removed his hand away from mine. "Stay there until I come out to get you." He said as he got out of the drivers seat. For a while, I thought my feelings for Harry slowly began to fade away as time went by, but that wasn't true. My feelings were hungry and weren't getting fed, that was until right now.

He approached my door and opened it. He wore a cheeky smile on his face that was incredible and showed off his indented dimples. His white shirt was plain, but fit him perfectly. It showed his muscles that were followed by his many tattoos. He had black skinny jeans and black boots that made him even more taller than he already was. I got out and he held my hand.

"Whatever you do, don't leave my sight." He whispered in my ear. I could see some people from here with red cups in their hands. "Styles!" I heard someone yell.
"Ed." Harry smiled as a red head approached him. "Hey man!" He yelled.
"I haven't seen you in forever!" He yelled once again obviously drunk. "Who's this?" He looked at me as he took a sip out of his red cup filled with alcohol.

"This is Destiny, my uh ...."
"You have a girlfriend?" Ed asked in disbelief as he interrupted him before harry could finish.
"Uh yeah." Harry laughed.
"Wow. I thought I would have never lived to see the day. She must be something special." He said as he took a sip out of his drink again.
"I'll see you later." He said as some blonde came and took him away.

"Who's he?" I asked.
"Ed. He was the lead singer in my old band. He's actually the one who started the band." I nodded as we continued walking to the front door.

"Like I said, do not leave my sight."
"I got it." He tightened his hand around mine and opened the door to reveal many drunk high schoolers and college student as they danced around to the song that was being played.

"Harry!" Some girl who was drunk off her ass came around the corner. She wrapped her arms around his torso as he let go of my hand to hug her back.