Chapter 22

I looked at Louis in disbelief.
"May I remind you who Harry is, and what he can do, and what he's capable of doing." Louis said as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"If they are together, why isn't he here to get her?" Dustin asked as he crossed his arms over his chest. What was Louis doing? And why did he think that me being Harry's girlfriend would make Dustin back off? He made it pretty clear that he wanted me.

"If you don't remember, you fucking shot him in the leg. He's in the hospital." Louis stated. Dustin looked at me then back over to Louis.

"Don't fucking try anything. You know Harry. He'll fucking kill you if you lay a single finger on her. I'm pretty sure you already have. Let us leave this room if you don't want problems." Louis said taking my wrist. Dustin sighed and stepped out of the way for us to pass. Louis started walking, keeping me close right behind me.

"You got lucky this time sweetheart. Next time you won't be." Dustin whisper to me. I turned around and looked at him. His smirk was on display. Louis quickened his pace leading me towards the door.

"What the hell? I'm not Harry's girlfriend." I told him as he got in the driver's seat.

"Yeah, but do you want him to know the truth so he can do whatever the fuck he wants with you?" He started the engine and drove forward taking the same path we took to get here.

"How did you know where I was?" I asked him as I stared out the window.

"Harry called me telling me that you were there when him and Dustin did the exchange. He was worried that Dustin would go after you, so he called me to check up on you since he's in the hospital. I went to your house and your sister said that you were with Dustin and I immediately came here." I nodded. I was glad that he came here in time. Dustin would've done something that I don't want to imagine. I sighed and laid my head on the window.

"Where are we going right now?" I asked checking the time. It was 3:58. I needed to keep track of time to make sure that I don't get to work late.

"We're going to the hospital to tell Harry the plan."

"The plan?" I asked confused.

He nodded. "Yes the plan. The plan where you and Harry have to act like a couple from now on if we don't want Dustin to do anything rational." I laughed inside my head. Harry's going to get a kick out of this. Harry clearly told me that he doesn't have girlfriends. I can't imagine his reaction when Louis tells him about this.

-

"You what?!" Harry yelled as he laid in the hospital bed.

"I had to!" Louis yelled back in defense. "Couldn't of you told him that she was your girlfriend?!" Harry yelled again. I knew he would hate the idea of having a girlfriend.

"No! He's way more afraid of you than me. He wouldn't give a flying fuck if she was my girlfriend. Hell, He'd probably fuck her right in front of me." Harry was furious when Louis told him everything.

He ran a hand through his hair and looked up at me. He grunted and threw the tray of food that was beside his bed. Just then a nurse walked in.

"Mr. Styles, you're set to go. Just remember to try to keep weight off of your leg. We'll give you crutches to help you with that. You may leave now." she said as she put the crutches at the door and walked out of the room. I looked at Harry who held his head on his hands. He sighed and looked up.

"Fine. But don't expect me to be in that couple shit. I'll still go out with girls and fuck them. You're just going to be there. When Dustin is there, we'll either stick together, or just leave. We're just hanging around each other. None of that other shit. Got that clear?" he looked at me and I nodded. His words stung a bit, but I don't know why. I knew that he wouldn't want to be in this mess, so why did I care? I should just be glad that he accepted to do this so that I could stay out of harms way.

"Louis," I said quietly.

"Yes?" He asked in a calm voice.

"It's almost time for me to go to work. Can you take me?" He looked at Harry. "I don't think that it's a good idea for you to go to work. Dustin might show up." Louis said as he licked his lips. Harry nodded then looked at me. "It's fine. There's also other workers there, so I don't think that he would go to a busy restaurant where it would attract attention." I said trying to convince them to let me go to work. Louis looked back at Harry.

"She's right. Dustin's not going to go somewhere where it's full of people. He'll want to do it without anyone seeing what-so-ever. He won't take any chances of getting witnesses." Harry replied. I was jumping in my head. I was going to work and I was glad. I needed to distract myself from everything going on right now. I liked working over at The Bistro anyways. I had good friends over there. They were kind of like a second family to me. We are always there for one another, and we celebrated birthdays and every little occasion.

"Can you hand me my crutches?" Harry said bringing me out of my thoughts. I nodded and made my way over to them beside the door. I got one in each hand and walked back to Harry.

"Lets go, Harry." Louis said as he got Harrys arm to help him off the bed. He got off the bed and started walking towards the door.

-

"Who do you want to drop you off?" Louis asked as he helped Harry into his Hummer. I shrugged. I really didn't care, as long as I got to work on time.

"I'll take her." Harry said as he put his crutches in the back. I nodded and walked to his passenger door and stepped in. "Okay. Call me if you need anything." Louis called out to Harry. He nodded and started his Hummer. "Where do you work?" He asked as he pulled out of his parking spot. "The Bistro." I answered back. He stayed silent so I assumed he knew where it was.

"Who picks you up after work?" Harry asked as he continued driving. "I go walking." I replied. He looked at me and I looked back. "Why doesn't your sister pick you up?" he asked. "She's usually with her boyfriend." I think I saw him roll his eyes, but he didn't say anything. "I'll pick you up after work. What time do you get out?" He asked. "Uh, around nine. That's the time we close unless there's a late table or something." I replied surprised by his kind gesture. The car ride was silent after that and before I knew it, we were already there. I thanked him and assured him that I would be out by nine. I closed the car door and got my hair tie from my wrist and pulled my hair back into a pony tail. I saw many cars in the parking lot so I was expecting it to be busy. As I entered the restaurant I recognized familiar blonde hair seated at one of the tables. It was Niall with Dave. This could finally be my chance to ask what happened the other night when I saw his face running with blood.

Hey guys! Don't forget to comment and vote because i really want to hear what you guys have to say! Anways, im sorry that i have been inactive these past few weeks. My brothers wedding was the other weekend and family was over so that was a big mess and i couldnt write! sorry. I also have been inactive because you guys have also been inactive! No one comments and no one votes except three of my best friends! so please vote because i get uninspired to write so thats also another reason. Tomorrow will be my first day of band camp. This week its from 7am-11am and next week to the first day of school its from 7am-4pm so sorry if i become really inactive but i'll try to update atleast 2 times a week! anyways i lub you all who continue to read and i also uploaded a picture of Tyler hoechlin who plays dustin. Go to my last chapter to check that out. My instagram is @onedirection_fans_are_amazayn and my personal is @namelessvalle so dont forget to check that out! Please comment and vote.