Chapter 18

I was walking in a dark alleyway. When did I get here? I kept waking a long path. I couldn't see an exit and everything was pitch black except one lamp post that I passed a while ago. I heard a pair of footsteps behind me. My instinct was to start walking a little faster, and I didn't want to turn around. I soon heard those footsteps multiply into 3 pairs and they were starting to run. I turned around and saw three men running my way and I started running myself.

"Destiny!" I heard one of the men call out. That just meant that I had to start running faster. My legs then started to feel like jello and I fell to the ground. Two men grabbed my arms picking me up. The one that wasn't holding me stood right infront of me.

"Why don't you let me in? I don't mean any harm. I just want a father daughter relationship with you. That's all. Lets go back to old times." My dad said as he stepped closer to me. I tried to get away, but the two men held their grip.

"No. Not like old times you bastard. You ruined my life. If you left us back then, it was for a reason. We don't want you in our lives. Just leave us alone!" I screamed. I was shaking uncontrollably out of anger and I was also frightened of what he would do.

"Look you little bitch, this is the last fucking time I'm going to tell you that I'm coming into your life whether you like it or not. I don't care what you say." He said with his fists to his side. I looked into his green eyes.

"You're not coming into my life and that's final." I said as I spit on his face. He closed his eyes and started laughing.

"You wish you wouldn't of done that." He said as his eyes opened slowly. He stopped laughing.

"Take her clothes off." He commanded. Not this again.

"No!" I said trying to get out of the strong men's hold.

I kicked them repeatedly but it didn't seem to do anything. One unbuttoned my jeans and the other ripped my shirt open. I kept fighting them, trying to get out of this place and run. Where was I going to run to? I didn't know where I was. They finally took all my clothes off.

"Leave me alone with my daughter." My father told the men. They let me go and walked off wherever they were going. This could be my chance to run. I turned around ready to take off, but I got pushed to the floor.

"You're not getting away." He said firmly. He started fiddling with his belt and then unbuttoned his pants. He dropped them to the floor.

"No!" I yelled trying to get away.

He stepped closer and closer.

"Get away from me! Leave me alone!" I yelled but he didn't listen. He started laughing and got on his knees in front of the place where I was on the ground. I cried out for help, but no one came to my rescue.

"Get away! Leave me alone!" I yelled while kicking at him.

"No! No!"

Then I heard my name being called out into the distance. The voice sounded familiar.

"Destiny!" I heard calls from far away. Harry? Harry's my hero? That was his voice. Why would he want to save me? He doesn't give a flying fuck about me.

"Destiny!" I heard again.

"Harry! Help me!" I yelled back.

"Please, Destiny please!" He yelled. What did he want? Why was he saying please?

Harry's p.ov.

"Get away from me! Leave me alone!" I heard yelling right beside me. I opened my eyes to find that I was in an unfamiliar place. Where was I? Then, my head started hurting.