Author's Note🙄

Hey Guys.

What's up?

Sorry..it's just I'm pissed off by this Person Account . She's been getting me mad saying things about my books.

So I been thinking a lot lately I guess. I been making a lot of Blossick and Boomubles and Butchercup One-shots

But why not Brickercup and Blossutch? And Etc..

OH HELL NAW 😂😂

That's not happening for sure. I'm not going to write those Ships.

But anyways, I have been thinking of the book's title. Soo.. my mind is like..

Do you guys even want any Blossick , Boomubbles , Butchercup Lemons? Or smut? Or do you guys just want  one-shots?

I was going to publish the lemon , but I thought maybe it's too early to make a lemon in this book, but then again that's the whole point of the book!

*SMH*

I just don't want to update a chapter where you guys aren't going to feel sure about. So I just want to hear or read what you guys think about the Lemons 🍋

Also..

Why aren't you guys voting? I mean I get it if you might not like some of the chapters , but for real? You guys are going ghost on me 👻

The ones who are voting I appreciate you guys 😘 love you ❤️

It'll really make me a bit happy if their was more votes because I try my best to find time to update on almost all my books. Yesterday I was working on that One-shot Blossick~Goodbye because somebody (Sorry I couldn't write your @) She told me to make one so I did..

But since I went to the hospital because my grandma is really ill and she isn't getting any better I had to go see her because I don't know if later on I might not.

I came home late af tbh. I was tired and cranky also had a huge headache. But I still managed to sit down on my desk and open up my Apple computer. I was working on some New Chapters on some Books and it took me mad long to make the One-Shot Blossick..

4 O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING I WAS ON IT !!

I woke up so late to school and got yell at by my teachers because I kept sleeping in their classes and almost fell asleep on my Science test.

//I'm not blaming you for asking if I could update on a Blossick or anything of this 💕 I'm actually happy that I had the strength to do it.. well .. yeah//

I'm mad I work hard and I feel like you guys don't like it or might not appreciate them. I know I'm not good at my writing and I make a lot of errors, but I'm trying..

Anyways..

I hope you guys understand and don't take it wrong.

Talk to you later my loves! Hope your doing well. Bye.

                                        ~ Angelwithfeelings 💕