"I have only one of you. You can't leave me." - A Sad PPG Sister Chap.

Inspired by a Thai commercial.

|Not Edited|

___________________

"Have you ever wanted to get rid someone out of your life?"

___________________

A little girl cried out repeatedly as she got hit, slapped and shake by her older sister that was 7 years old. She sobbed in pain, her eyes squeezed tight and snot running down her nose.

"Why did you never look after your toys?!" She yelled out, shaking her non-stop before hitting her small body.

__________________

"The person who you believe that you would be better off to live without..."

_________________

The mother came running out of the house, witnessing her small daughter of the age of 4 years old getting hit. The mother grabbed a near by object, made out of wood and long as a broom.

She hit her oldest daughter from her behind, grabbing her by the arm to keep her in place. Blossom bit her lower lip from letting out a sob, but let her tears fall down her eyes from her mother's hard hits.

"Don't bully your sister again understand?, can't you see she's just a small girl?!" Blossom's mother told her, shaking her arm. Blossom had her arms crossed on top of her chest and she looked over her younger sister.

Bubbles had on a small smile and holding her damage doll.

__________________

13 Years Later
_________________

Blossom watered the beautiful flowers and plants. Admiring how bright yellow they are with a smile, but her smile faded away when she saw her younger sister running out the house with a tight black mini skirt and few unbutton on her blouse.

"Right on time." Bubbles told the guy who was on his big black motorcycle. Bubbles handed him over her finish homework and he gladly accepted right away, telling her to hop on.

Blossom watch from far, anger and envy showing her face.

___________________

"Just a garbage that needed to be clean"
___________________

Blossom opened the front door to her house, finding garage everywhere in the living room. Magazines, makeup, homework, cigarettes, weed, few bottle of beer, wrappers of gum and other junk. Blossom let out a frustrated sigh and began cleaning up on the mess.

_____________________

"A burden, A parasite that can't be thrown away."
_____________________

Bubbles's friends handed her body over to her older sister. Blossom cringed of the alcohol and weed smell that came from her younger sister.

"She passed out at the party. We decided to bring her home before some dude does something to her." One of them said, before turning around to leave.

•~•

A loud knocking was heard in the bathroom door and Bubbles rolled her eyes in annoyance, taking out the cancer stick out of her mouth and letting out a blow. She quickly tried to get some smoke out of the bathroom with the small window that was in there.