"Why do you even care?"~Boomubbles

Author POV:

"Aren't you the cutest when you smile." Take-Chan told the beautiful nerdy Blonde. Bubbles face flushed with a pink color. "I..Umm." Bubbles couldn't find any words to what to say.

Not far away from the two nerds, Boomer Jojo stood leaning against the wall. glaring at the guy who dared to talk to his princess. Boomer gritted his teeth when he saw her smiling and giggling at his jokes. But things got worser when he saw the boy feeding her strawberries to her mouth like some couple.

"I'm the one who's supposed to be doing that." Boomer whispered as his normal blue eye color change into a very dark blue, and a black aurora began to surround him.

-

"That's it for today class. You are dismissed!" said the English teacher, smiling at all her students before organizing the worksheets.

"Wait Mrs. Jones! I need to talk to you about the homework tonight." Bubble said trying to hurry up by grabbing all of her stuff to catch up with the English teacher who was unfortunately already leaving the room to who knows where.

Bubble's hands were full with notebooks and folders and pencil bags. She looked like a mess, but she didn't care.

Bubble's was close to leaving the room until her clumsy self stepped on a damaged notebook a student must left weeks ago not caring, Bubbles tripped and fell hard on the ground making all her school supplies scattered around the room. Even worse her glasses too.

"Oh no." Bubbles whispered trying her best to look for her glasses even though everything seemed blurry. "I must find them." Bubbles said, with her knees on the dirty ground and her palms trying to touch something that would seem like her glasses.

Once Bubbles found them. She put on them immediately feeling happy she'll be able to see clear again, but instead of a smile on her face Bubbles jump back with wide eyes seeing the popular (handsome) blonde jock boy of her High School standing right in front of her.

"I..Uh.. W-What are you doing here Boomer?" she asked trying her best to not look at his eyes. Boomer in the other hand was pissed off with her. His eyes showing anger and his hands turning into a fist. "What am I doing here? I'm here to ask why the hell were you with that loser." Boomer asked. Bubble's shyness went away and got replaced with anger. "Loser? He's not a loser. He is a great guy with a big heart!"

"Yeah right. All I see is a guy who can't shut up about school work. Why would you hang around people like him? He's nothing bu-"

"Just shut up Boomer! You don't know anything about me! and never will!" she told him, Boomer's eyes widen, but went back to anger. He grabbed Bubbles wrist making her shock by his sudden movement.

"I know everything about you! I know your favorite food, I know your favorite animal. I know your favorite hobby and what store you love to shop." He said, Bubbles tried her best to move her wrist out of his grip. "Let go of me! Your hurting my wrist!" Bubbles yelled at him as small tears appeared in the corner of her eyes.

"No!"

"Why do you even care? We're not friends or anything! You're just some creep!"

"Not friends? What? Creep?!"

"You always switching up! You either helping me or treating me like dirt. Now let go of me you idiot!" Bubbles said hitting his chest even though Boomer wasn't feeling anything, but just stared at her. "I said let go of me! and why do you care? Huh? tell me!" Boomer still didn't say anything.

"Tell me Boomer!"

"I..I  Um.. Ugh whatever. Just leave me alone." Boomer let go of her wrist and looked away from her, not wanting to see her face anymore. He turn around and walked out of the classroom leaving the blonde pigtails girl confused.

"Why is he always like this?"

Not The End My Loves.

________________________________

Some of you guys may seem confused or some may not. But this 'One-Shot' isn't really a 'One-Shot' , It's actually a sneak peek to the new Boomubbles Book I published weeks ago.

"The Glasses" .

I hope you guys like the sneak peek. Anyways Cheetos! (I know what I said) .-.