"It's painful if we cuddle at night"~ Boomubbles [Part 4]

Author POV:

'Friends..yeah'

Bubbles eyebrows furrow, but she moves closer nonetheless. They're inches apart and Boomer almost moves away, or maybe even closer, because he can't take the tension only he is feeling, and then Bubbles back is to Boomer.

Boomer frowns, confused, until Bubbles speaks, "Put your arms around me. I'm the little spoon." Boomer utters a small, "What."

Bubbles tilts her head back against Boomer's chest, looking up at him. "Don't you know how cuddling works? You cuddled a girl before, right?" She asks.

Boomer scoffs, "Of course, I cuddle a lot of girls Before." Okay that wasn't supposed to come out like that.  

A nervous giggle comes from Bubbles. "Put your arms around me." Bubbles says.

"Okay." Boomer snakes his arms around Bubbles hips, purposefully taking time to inconspicuously explore Bubble's perfect body on the way there.

Boomer locks his hands together in front of Bubbles and is surprised when Bubbles takes Boomer's hands from each other, putting them in her own instead.

It's quiet as Bubbles interlocks her small fingers with his strong long fingers. "Isn't this a little too..."

Bubbles shakes her head as a no, "Intimate? No, not really." Bubbles answers his question before Boomer even asks it. "Besides, it'll keep me from having nightmares... Please Boomer?" Bubbles tightens her grip on his hands.

"Mm, alright. Let's just go to sleep now." Boomer says, "Thanks for everything, Boomer." Bubbles says, finally becoming quiet. Boomer mumbles an inaudible response, and soon both are sleeping in each others arms.

'I love you, but I'm taken so I can forget that fact you don't love me the way I do for you'

'If only you knew how much I love you and would do anything for you to be mine.'

To Be Continued

(One more part for this one-shot)