Why did you raise me? ~ Boomubbles

I got inspired by a video in YouTube.

Where Boomer is a cat and Bubble is the owner. ( Play the Song)

________________________

"I'm always curious about.."

______________________

Bubbles grabbed the white fluffy cat who was laying down on her bed, a blue collar on his neck. "Boomer." It read. The cat purr as Bubble kept running her fingers in his soft fur. She giggled as he got comfortable on her lap. "Oh, Boomer. How much I adore you."

____________________

"Why did you raise me?"

_______________________

"Come on Boomer! Just let me wash you." Bubbles groan as her cat kept escaping from her grasp. The cat ran down the halls of the house and hide under the couch.

"You can't hide forever." She said, her hands on her hips as she looked around the living room. Bubble went through her drawers and just when she was about to give up, she found the object she knew her cat couldn't resist.

The cat crawls away from under the couch and kept trying to get the bright red dot that was surprisingly moving very fast. Without realizing someone was behind him. Bubbles snatched him up, making him jump and eyes widen.

"Gotcha."

______________________

"Is it because you needed someone to cuddle with when you were crying in your sleep?"

______________________

"N-No... P-please! stop..I'm begging y-you." She cried, as her eyes still kept shut and her breathing became heavy. But something..more like someone stopped her crying and shaking.

'It's alright Bubbles. I'm here.' He managed to get under her arms and let her hold onto him tightly. 'Nothing is going to hurt you.' the cat meow softly and quietly. Bubbles sniffed in her sleep and her heartbeat slowed down.

____________________

"Were you lonely? Were you sad?"

_____________________

Bubbles was laying down on the rug of her room, sketching random drawings in her sketchbook. "Meow~" Bubbles looked up from her sketchbook, seeing that her cat wanted to snuggle. Bubbles took off her glasses and open her arms to let her cat jump in.

"You won't ever leave me right?" Bubbles whispered.

'Never.'

___________________

Did you need a friend?

_____________________

"Come on Boomer! Just one smooch" Bubbles said, but instead of getting a peck from her cat. She got soft small paws on her face, pushing her face away from him. "Meow!" The cat yelled.

Bubbles pouted and loosen her grip on him, letting Boomer jump off her arms to land on the bed. "Such a great friend." Bubbles whispered but Boomer still heard.

_____________________

"I hope those were the reasons you raised me."

______________________

You could clearly tell the cat felt bad for hurting his owners' feelings when she just wanted one small kiss. Boomer meowed repeatedly, trying to get Bubbles attention. Bubbles turn around seeing her cat open his arms and trying to sit up like he's trying to communicate with her. Bubbles smiled warmly and bend down to give him a soft kiss on his cheek

_____________________

"because when you got rid of me.."

_____________________

Boomer waited for his owner to come back from the cafe shop she worked at, expecting to be grabbed and showered with kisses and warmth from his owner. instead, He got a "Hey Boomer." and a little rub on his back before...

A mysterious person walked in the apartment.

"Make yourself at home," she said, welcoming in a tall brown-haired man. The guy smiled at Bubbles. The kind of smile you give at someone you love, the smile Boomer wishes he could give to Bubbles.

The guy's smile faded away as he spotted the cat near his legs. "Oh, you have a cat." The Guy said. Bubbles closed her fridge. "Yeah, why? is that a problem?" she asked. "I don't like cats. Plus I'm allergic to them," he said before he let out a sneeze.

Boomer expecting for her to tell him to leave, she grabs Boomer and locks him up in her room for him to not be around them.

_______________________

"It means that you are no longer lonely or sad..."

_____________________

Boomer stood outside on the rainy cold sidewalk, somewhere probably far away from Bubbles house. He saw his owner and the new person who was going to make her happy leave in the rain with an umbrella above their heads.

______________________

"And you won't need my company anymore."

______________________

He looked away from the person who he fell in love with and the first person who loved him. Knowing she's not coming back because she has somebody new in her life who must've given her something much better then he did for her.

______________________

"I feel relieved that you are happy now."

_____________________

Boomer slept through the loud thunderstorm and heavy rain making the cardboard box weak. He never thought in a million years she would leave him, but he guesses love doesn't always last. Glad nobody is around, Boomer could feel his eyes burning with tears ready to fall from his eyes.

______________________

"If you ever need me again I'll always be here for you."

______________________

Just as Boomer thought he was going to die or be forever alone, somebody came to the rescue. Boomer looked up to see a girl with a yellow raincoat with a big white umbrella above her head. She had a high ponytail and her eyes were purple but her lips were in a frown.

"Who would throw away such a beautiful cat? Poor thing, you must be freezing cold."

Boomer was about to run away, but the girl bent down on her knees and gently picked him up. "I'll take you to a warm place," she whispered. She covered herself and the cat in her raincoat and ran her whole way home.

Boomer wasn't really close to people, but surprisingly he snuggles close to her chest to keep warm.

_______________________

"Thank you for everything you done for me. I hope both of us are happy now with the new person in our lives. Goodbye Bubbles."

___________________