Can it be fix? Or no? ~ Blossick

Author POV:

Brick sat on the couch, a bottle in his hand, Boomer set his car keys down. "Brick, I'm taking it away." Boomer grabbed the bottle and moved it away from him. He sat on the couch, "You okay man?" Brick scoffed, "Just fucking peachy." "Why don't you just go back to her dude?" Boomer asked. "You know she wants you there." He said. Brick shook his head "I can't. I fucked up, I shouldn't have yelled at her for it."

Boomer pat his back. "Well hurry up before she moves on," Brick sighed "No she won't. She can't."

"Why not?" Boomer asked. "Because no one will ever get to know her like I do." Boomer ran a hand through his hair, not exactly knowing what to do for his brother. "What do you mean?"

"No one will ever understand that she mumbles when she's tired, when her baby hair gets on her face they'll just push it out of the way, they won't admire how soft it naturally is."

Boomer open up his mouth to say something, but got cut off right away.

"They won't understand her early morning hyperness and her beautiful bright pink eyes. They won't know the way she prefers bigger clothes and loves wearing her big pink sweater that would reach to her knees."

Boomer could see the sadness in his brother, he felt useless just sitting here when he should be up and helping him get over her or help him go talk to her.

"They won't know how she prefers strawberry pancakes over blueberry waffles or how her favorite color is rose pink but sometimes she would like hot pink." Brick said laughing a bit in the end with a tear falling down his left eye.

"They won't fucking know her. They won't know she's sensitive behind her left ear and not her right ear, they won't know about her few freckles on her back that make her feel shy when she wears  a bikini to the beach." Brick let his tears fall and reached for the bottle again, but Boomer stopped him and pulled him into a tight hug.

Brick let himself sob and cling onto Boomer, "I'm gonna drive you over there." Brick shook his head. "I'll go when I'm ready, probably just to get my clothes, I need to see her one last time."

"Will you be okay? seeing her?" Boomer asked concerned. Brick looked away from Boomer and looked down at his own hands, "Honestly Boomer..." 

"I might just break down the second I see her." Brick said giving a weak smile.

-

It's been three weeks since Brick walked out of Blossom's life, leaving her on the cold floor in their apartment they decided to live in together.

She got on her knees just for him to come back and not leave her, but he still did and now, Blossom was sitting down on her couch with her knees pressed against her chest and her mind being spaced out while her two sisters, Bubbles and Bunny sitting right next to her to comfort her.

Blossom being detached from the conversation that both her sisters were having was lost in her emotionless state.

"Hey Bunny, have you seen Brick recently? He won't answer my text messages and Boomer had to carry him out of the bar the past few nights." Bunny looked over at Bubbles, with wide eyes that she would even mention that name with Blossom sitting on the couch with them.

"Bubbles..."

"What?"

Bunny turn to look at Blossom. "Oh shit, Blossom, calm down she didn't know." Bunny said, wiping away her older sister's tear that came down her left eye. "I'm sorry Blossom, I didn't know." Blossom didn't say anything and just got up from the couch and took off for the bathroom locking the door behind her.