Lap Dance ~ Blossick

Remember the lap dance (Blossick) I made in the beginning of this one-shot book? Well I decided to make another Blossick lap dance one-shot, but this one is a bit better than the other one.

Hope you like it. Please vote and comment.

-

"Show time Bitches."

Blossom steps out onto the barely lit stage, outfit on, ready to make some real money. She had on booty shorts, combined with fish net stockings and a pink crop top, all topped off with bunny ears and a bunny tail, like the other strippers who works at the club.

But Blossom wore a mask, to cover her face which made guys even more intrigued towards the beautiful girl.

Her red heels that define her pretty thick thighs, leading up to an plump juicy ass. She wraps her legs around the pole as she begins to see the lights brighten, causing the highlight on her pretty face to be even more dazzling. Blossom twirls on the pole, making sure to show off her ever increasing flexibility with every drop to the floor landing in splits. She grinds her hips against the pole, imitating a motion as if she riding someone in the audience. Blossom knows it's drives the boys nuts in the crowed.

Blossom soon began to get cat calls from different guys, she hates being used as if she was meat, but she needed the job plus she makes hella money by just dancing on some pole.

Bills were flying everywhere at this point, flashing big $20, $50 and even $100's everywhere.

Blossom, whilst twirling, notices a handsome man in the back on the couch, dressed in all black. The guy makes eye contact with Blossom, biting his lip and trying to divert his attention away. Blossom smirks and bites her lips as well. The music made the sexual tension even worse.

As Blossom ends her show with a split and shaking her ass teasingly, men begin to whine when she disappeared from the stage.

Blossom lets out a sigh and grabs her white towels to wipe off the sweat from her forehead.

"Blossom a very handsome man has requested your assistance in the VIP room." Robin said, a smirk appearing on her lips.

Blossom rolls her eyes, and lets out a annoyed groan.

Before she knows it, Blossom is leading the mysterious man in black to the VIP room. Her heart was surprisedly racing so much. She was usually uncomfortable with VIP because most of the guys who pay for her aren't what you'd consider gentlemen.

But this guy was different...

Because she knew him.

Both Blossom and the man make it in the back and Blossom leads him in the door being the last one in. The man takes in the atmosphere of the room. There's a cushy chair in the middle of the room, placed directly in front of another stripper pole. One wall of the room was made of a mirror, and there in the walls laid photographs of all the strippers who are dressed as a bunny who worked there. 

The handsome man turns around to face Blossom, almost beginning to speak but is pushed down into the chair by Blossom. Blossom knew that men liked girls who took control. Blossom then placed each of her hands on the arms of the chair and looked at the man dead in the eyes.

Blossom bit her lower lip in a sexy way making the man stare at her beautiful plump pink lips. "You got a name, handsome?" Blossom asked.

"Brick Jojo." He said, a bit surprise why the bunny girl would ask his name when he's the son of one of the biggest businesses in America.

Blossom hummed and began to straddle Brick on the chair, Brick let out a soft groan when he felt the girl's ass rub up against his crotch. He begins to get hard.

"What about you, what's your name beautiful?" Brick whispered into Blossom's ear, causing her to shutter. Blossom felt so attacked by Brick's words. None of her other client's produced chills down her spine like this guy did.

"Pinky," Blossom said as she began her lap dance.

She turned around to face her back towards Brick. She arched her back as she began to shift her hips in a swaying motion overtop of Brick's very noticeable boner. Brick's breath hitches as he's about to speak, "Pinky? I-it sounds very f-familiar.." Brick stutters as the young girl grinds onto his lap in a very sexual manner.

"I'm guessing your very well-liked to get your very own nickname from people."

"I am." Blossom admits, getting really close to Brick's ear and imitating a motion like the one she did on the pole earlier, as if she was riding the life out of Brick. Brick's breath hitches again and he finds himself trying to grip the girl's hips before Blossom slaps his hands away and speaks up.

"Ah ah ah, no touching." She smirks knowing how she's driving him crazy.

Brick sighs and throws his head back, enjoying the feeling of the girl using his lap to hump herself onto.

If only Brick knew this was the same girl from his old high school who would always be in the library reading books or hiding back in the corner of the class.

If only he knew how much she liked him when they were in high school.

Blossom was the geeky shy girl from her old school. The fact that she has a job at a strip club was pretty impressive.

Blossom was shocked when she saw Brick in the crowed and she was more shocked when she was needed to give him a lap dance in the VIP room. But who cares right? Even if the mask she was wearing now came off he wouldn't recognize her.

It's not like he ever notice her existence at their old high school.

But...

She's wrong.

If only Blossom knew how much he love her when they were in high school, if only she knew how much he wanted to ask her out so that she'll be his.

But when high school ended, and Brick was ready to ask her out in graduation day...

Blossom didn't show up to the graduation and he felt he had lost his chance to ask her out.

Blossom's face turns to a bright red when he softly moan her nickname, "A-ah pinky~," Blossom realizes the time and stands up from Brick's lap and looks at him.

"Your t-time is up, sir."

Brick stands up from his chair and whispers in the young girl's ear, "It was good to see you again Blossom. I'll be back soon to see you again pinky."

Brick exits out the door he came inside, Blossom's heart starts racing and she drops to the ground, her eyes were wide and her fingers went through her silky auburn hair.

"He remembers me." she whispered.