Plans, plans, plans

Herobrine teleported to the room where Team Crafted were, scaring the living daylights out of them, Wither hovering beside him and Ty by his side.

  "I will be right back," Herobrine said, and before Ty could even utter a single word, he was gone, again.

  Herobrine returned, with Sky and Ian in tow, who both looked kind of dizzy, Sky was the first to speak," What happened? Where am I?"

  Seto explained the situation, and Sky looked even more deflated as the seconds passed," So, the Budder Kingdom fell."

  "You did your best," Seto said softly," there are just too many."

  "They entrusted the kingdom to me," Sky shook his head," And now, the squids has taken it. It is my fault. I failed them."

  The Team went silent, before Herobrine, surprisingly, spoke up," That was in the past. All of it, is in the past. You made the right decision by evacuating the base. Or else all of your recruits would have been slaughtered and tortured by the squids."

  "You don't know that," Sky said bitterly," If I hadn't over extended my powers and dropped from the sky like a chunk of dead rock-"

  "We would have all died," Quentin interrupted," if not for your distraction buying us time, we would have been overwhelmed. You saved us all."

  "Dude, just stop blaming yourself," Mitch scoffed," this is a group effort. If you failed your foster parents, then we would have failed them too. We carried out your plan as well."

  Ty looked solemnly at Sky," Why do you think we are still following you? You made the right choice. We lost a lot, but we also saved what there is. You saved us all from extinction."

  The room was silent, and Ian, wincing slightly from his wound in his stomach, spoke up," You are a hero, Sky. We couldn't have asked for a better leader. You saved the SkyArmy, that's all it matters. Bases could be rebuilt, but the people is the essence of an army, and people can't be replaced. You saved a lot of unreplaceable people today."

  "SkyArmy is called SkyArmy for a reason," Jason said," an army is made out of people, not bases. Wars are won by soldiers. Ian's right, it is the people that is the essence of SkyArmy base. It is the people itself that is the SkyArmy."

  Seto then spoke up, Sky turned to face the sorceror," I once lost faith in something a long time ago, but you are not someone who I will lose faith in. We will fight by your side to the end." Seto looked at everyone in the room, locking gazes with every single one of them," We are your family."

  "You are a honorable man, and a true friend, I say this every one of you here," Jerome said with genuine respect," Even if I die, I will be proud that I died fighting by my friends."

  Shaman looked around, as realization dawned on him that he was the only person who hadn't spoken. He scowled as ten pairs of eyes fell on him," Aw, alright. You are a brave one kid, saving the others regardless of your own safety. I have to say, I haven't see one like you in a long time. You got a good heart. All of you do." Then his expression soured," Now we all did this sappy speech, y'all happy?"

  Herobrine muttered something under his breath, "Grumpy old caveman." Which Ty's acute ears had no trouble catching.

  Shaman's scowl deepened further," You watch it, Avenger, or I will make you avenge your own sorry butt."

  Herobrine snorted, though he backed up against the wall.

  "Avenger?" Mitch laughed," Which Avenger are you, Thor?"

  "Makes sense, considering he summons lightning," a tiny smile found its way to Sky's face.

  "Seriously, who gave you such a kickass name?" Ty asked.