The Dark Secret

Sky picked up the piece of paper like it was a bag of explosives. He knew it contained something important, and it was addressed to him.

  "Yo, Sky," Mitch's voice dragged him back to the present," What the Nether is that?"

  Sky realized that he had been staring for the paper for a long time," Oh...um, that's nothing," he lied, stuffing the paper into his pocket. He could always read that later.

  "You found the prismarine?" Seto asked.

  "Yeah," Sky mumbled, but even he tried to hide it, he still sounded distracted, " now let's go."

  "The problem is," Jason pointed out, gesturing to the golden surface that had acted as a doorway," how are we gonna get out?"

  Sky looked around the room and the door," There," he pointed to a ladder and a lever," that should be our ticket out of here."

  They climbed on the ladder, and pulled the lever. With a great creaking noise, the coin flipped until it was vertical, the bright sunlight spilling into the dark space, causing them all of cover their eyes. Once they got used to the sunlight(more or less), they clambered out of the chamber to the plain, watching the square sun of Minecraftia travelling its usual path to the west. Judging from it's position, it was already past noon.

  How long had they spent down there?

  They headed back to the Kesi base, after they hastily replaced the dirt and grass on the gold surface to prevent it from getting discovered again, as the sky gradually began to dim. The sky was dipping below the horizon as they reached the base, meeting up with the others.

  "So, what do we do with it?" Ty asked. The Team, along with Herobrine, Shaman and Wither were gathered around a table in the room, looking down at the golden prismarine.

  "Bargain?" Jason suggested.

  "Blackmail?" Ian wondered.

  "If anyone uses another word that starts with b, I swear-" Ty muttered, but was interrupted by Quentin," Barter?"

  "Where the heck is the difference between barter and bargain?" Mitch frowned.

  "Dunno," Seto said," but I am thinking about the bargain one. If we blackmail Sinder, he would be on us in a minute once we give back the golden prismarine."

  "Bargain then," Jason said," to ask them not to bother us ever again or to withdraw temporarily from this war."

  "It won't work," Sky said quietly from the back, crossing his arms.

  The entire gang turned to him," Why?"

  "You are forgetting someone very important," Sky uncrossed his arms over his chest," Israphel. Don't you remember? He said that he would wipe them all out if they didn't wipe us out. The golden prismarine isn't going to make them turn on him. Don't forget, the squids hate our guts enough to splatter them on the wall."

  "So what?" Herobrine asked," you are proposing that there is a better way of bargaining with them?"

  "Yes," Sky said," but I need some time to formulate a plan." He looked at the people around him," Alone." He added.

  The others frowned and exchanged glances, but they figured out nothing would be able to talk Sky out of his mind once he was on to something.

  "I need some air," Sky said, "be right back."

  With that, he teleported away, leaving the rest of the people in the room gawking at the spot where he had once been.

  Quentin's eyes widened," Did he just..."