Author's final note

Shocked?

And yeah, this is the end of this book here. You might have different ups and downs, but I still hope that you enjoyed it. Thanks for reading, voting, commenting and following along the way, this has been a pretty interesting journey, writing this book and watching your reactions.

I actually planned the general flow of this book in advance, but I wanted to throw in more characters and more ups and downs so it wouldn't be just the protagonists walking away from the battle completely unscathed. And I actually planned for Hero to get captured when he first fought with the Four Horsemen of Apocalypse and Israphel, but in the end I changed that, because I believe that the story might get even more interesting if he didn't get captured, and I don't really wanna write a torture chapter...

And for Hero's death, well, actually, I felt that he was kind of the main character in the series, despite this and the previous book bearing the name of Hybrids of Team Crafted. He is always the most powerful one, finally defeating the villains at the end, but I wanted to create some sort of a twist in this book so I actually wrote that.

  Don't worry, he'll still be around in the short stories book, and there is the thing that Israphel said, softwares never really die.

  I actually left you hanging at the end there, about the mystery girl and Mitch. Speaking of which, I only realized that she was the first female character in these two HoTC books who officially made an appearance. Not sure what you think about her, but she will appear in the next book.

  So yes, there will be a sequel, which might be the end of the series, because a really, really long series tended to make some people lose patience, me included, I can never fully complete an entire series if it has like, more than five books or something.

  So, what do you think about this book? I would really like to hear what you think of it, and any kind of feedback is welcome. I tried to throw in some humor, don't know that worked for you or not XD.

  I guess that's it, see you guys in the short stories book and in the sequel(which...you guys might have to wait for some time...hehe...).

Bladewing🐉