CHAPTER 29

[AUTHOR'S NOTE: (Singing mode: ON  ---> "And now the end is near, and so I must closed the final curtain." LOL

On a serious note, I would like to thank everyone who followed this story. For the comments and votes, it really means alot to me knowing that you enjoy reading what I write. My readers are truly an inspiration to me. :)

ENJOY!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 29

BRANDON'S P.O.V.

Before I could even move I felt a cold metal on my right temple.

"Well look who decided to join the fun! You make a move and I'm going to pull this trigger." Joe said while pointing the gun at me.

Not wanting to feel as if defeated. I closed my eyes, clenched my fist and when I opened my eyes up again, I took a deep breath and swung my left fist onto Joe's face. I saw fall on the floor and groaned.

As soon as I saw his gun fell I quickly grabbed it pointed it at James.

"Get off of her now!"

James gave me a smug look and kept doing his dirty deed.

"I said get-"but I was interrupted by the sound of a gun shot

I looked behind me saw Joe with another gun on his hands pointing at Angela. And when I looked at her James was already on his feet away from her. I quickly ran up to her and craddle her naked body in my arms carefully not to keep in contact with her shot up wound.

"Freeze! Put your gun down! Put your hands up and don't move!" I heard the police yell

I looked at Joe and saw that he was already in police custody. Then when I looked at James he was already on his knees with his hands up defeated. I then gave my full attention to Angela as I took my jacket off and put it around her shoulder to cover her.

I left the room carrying Angela briday style while the others take care of the two suspects.  Once I walked out of the building the ambulance was already their waiting and when they saw us, they quickly rushed down to us and covered Angela with a blanket while  taking her from me.

"Sir, we will need to get your statement." one of the police said trying to get my attention.

I looked at him blankly and looked at Angela again. Right now, I don't want to leave her side, they can take my statement later if they want but right now it's all about Angela.

"Sir, are you a family member?" one of the medical staff asked

I was a bit hesitant to answer the question as to I'm not sure how to answer it. I really don't want to be away from her, I looked at her and she gave me a very weak smile.

"Y-yeah, I'm her boyfriend" I said giving her a light squeeze on her hand.

"Okay, would you like to ride with us inside the ambulance?" he asked

"No, he can't we need to check him and get his st-"cutting off the police officer from mid sentence.

"I'm fine, really! Yeah, I'll ride with you guys." I said

****

TWO WEEKS LATER

It's been two weeks since Angela arrived at the hospital, two weeks since she was abducted by her so-called father and was raped by James. I'm just glad that they're both in the hands of the authority and they will finally roth in jail.

I still don't know the whole story about how Angela's dad was also James' dad but I know in time when Angela's ready she'll tell me everything. Patrick arrived the day after the whole incident and has been here since. He refused to leave Angela by herself as well. I don't blame the guy since I thought the same thing.

As for Angela, she's still in the state of shock, she's not talking to anyone, not even her own brother. I tried talking to her before but no such luck, she refused to talk to anyone. She's still under observation here at the hospital. The doctor said that she's going to need to talk to a pyschiatrist as she is not mentally stable as of the moment due to what she went through.

Doctors even suggested for her to stay at a mental health facility but of course her brother refused to. They said that it is safer for her since she might have a suicidal tendencies.