CHAPTER 21

[A/N: Just a reminder that this story will be edited once finished.  And thank you for becoming my fans. I really appreciate all of your votes and comments.

YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!

ENJOY!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 21

ANGELA'S P.O.V

When we got home, I went upstairs to take a shower. To be honest, I'm not really looking forward on seeing Brandon when I get out of the shower. I still can't believe I'm doing this to him, after all the good things he'd done for me and this is how I repay him. Guilt is fast eating me up inside.

After my shower, I got dressed and went back inside the bedroom to check my cell phone. I grabbed my bag and looked inside and did not find my phone. Huh? I could've sworn this is were I left it.

"Looking for this?"

I almost jumped 10 feet.

"Jesus! Brandon, you scared the crap out of me honey. And yes, thank you I was looking for that. Did someone call?" I asked trying to brush off the nervousness that slowly creeping up inside me.

"No, no phone call but you had a very interesting text message."

Okay, now I am officially scared on whatever it is that text message contains. I took my phone from him and opened my inbox, as soon as my eyes landed on the name of the messenger, my face paled. I looked at Brandon, clearly fuming from anger. I didn't even have to read the message for me to know what it contains.

"So, I'm going to ask you Angela and I'm only going to ask you once. How long have you had your memory back?"

"A- uh about t-t-two weeks ago?"

"And you didn't even bother telling me? Where you even planning on telling me?"

Oh no! He is not going to turn this mess the other way.

"Don't be such a saint yourself! You lied to me too. You made me believe that we were engaged!" I yelled

"I have my own reasons why I lied to you."

"Oh really? And what would that be?Please enlighten me!"

"My reasoning isn't important. What I want to know is why did you lie to me? Why did you made me believe that you haven't regain your memory back? Why? Why Angela?"

"Why? What if I say the same thing to you? My reasons aren't as important?"

"You know what? Forget it! You can do whatever you want. Congratulations for getting your memory back! " he said sarcastically while living the room.

"You know what? for a moment I actually thought you were a different, someone who wouldn't lie. Specially to the ones that cares for you. And for a while I actually believed myself that I love you. I guess I was wrong! You can go back on doing whatever it is that you want!" he added then stormed out of the room.

Love me? He loved me? LOVED! As in past tense. God, I messed up big time! I sat on the bed with my hands on my face and that when I only noticed that I had tears.

"Angela? What happened?" I heard Carmen asked

I looked up and saw her standing by the door. She came up to me and gave me a comforting hug.

"Shhh! I don't really know what happened, but whatever it is he'll come around." she said giving me a reassuring smile.

I shook my head not really believe what she just said.

"I don't he will! He's pissed off at me for lying to him. He found out that I regained my memory back and didn't tell him. I was going to I swear! I was going to tell him but I just didn't know how. It's just that, I became too attached on him that it really feels good for once that someone actually cares for me. I know it's a selfish thing to do but for  a while I learned how to forget about my past and just embraced the present."

"Oh! So you know that he was not really your fiancee?" I nodded.

"Listen, the whole lying to you I'm your fiancee thing was not really his idea. When you were at the hospital, the only way he could see you is if you're a family member , and the first thing that came to his mind was to tell them that you were his fiancee. And let me tell you, I remember I wanted to yell at him so bad because he practically lived in the hospital. He never wanted to leave your side. Then the day you woke up, he never expected for you to lose your memory." she paused

"Then your brother Patrick decided to talk to him and ask him for a favor. Patrick ask Brandon if he can continue to pretend to be your fiancee to help you regain your memory. At first Brandon was against it. He said that he only did that at first just so he can visit you at the hospital, but your brother insisted and he begged Brandon."

"You mean, he never wanted to lie to me? " I asked

She shook her head. Oh God! That just made everything worst! Now I really feel bad.