Chapter 16

Note: WARNING: A bit R-18.

***

"Pierre... Why?" I voiced out, trying to stop tears from falling any further. But to no avail, they just kept on coming.

"Oh, my Lucy. You shouldn't question my love for you." He chuckled darkly, wiping my tears away using his thumb. "You're too beautiful to cry, sweetheart."

I snapped my head to the side, trying to get his hands off my face. "Get away from me." I muttered, glaring at the floor at my right.

"You never fail to make my heart flutter. Your defiant attitude makes you even more... sexy."

"What do you want?!" I yelled, forcing nyself to stop trembling as I glared at him. But he wasn't a bit fazed, and just smiled slightly, inching his face close.

"You."

Before I realized, he planted a kiss on my lips before taking a step back, smirking. "I fell inlove with you the first time I saw you, love. And unfortunately, I was disguised as a council guard that time."

Pierre walked around, circling me, and that was when I realized I was in the middle of the room. I felt his hand on my waist, making me shudder as he pressed his body against my back, his head at the side of mine and I could feel his breath against my ear. "I made sure to make you go through hell in there, so you'll never forget me."

I grimaced as he licked the side of my ear, making my skin crawl in disgust. I moved my head to the side, trying to distance from his face, but Pierre pulled my body closer to his, his hand travelling from my waist to my chest. Trying to squirm was futile, as his grasp was tight.

"But those damn wizards broke you out before my girls could. Ah! You've met them, haven't you? I purposely sent them one at a time to introduce themselves to you." He chuckled again, his other hand travelling lower to my inner thighs.

I screamed as I felt his hand on my center, with me desperately trying to move and push him away. But ofcourse, it was to no avail, he was just too strong. I tried to summon my whip, but only resulted to an electrifying pain surging through my body.

"Don't touch me! Stop it!" I cried, the nightmare that Tenma gave me, where the older version of Pierre raped me, flashing back in my mind. More tears fell as I realized it might actually happen in real life.

'Cobra... Jellal... Everyone, save me. Please.'

It's a bit funny to think that they were the first people that came to my mind, when back then, I used to always scream for Natsu's help. I can't believe that just in a few months, I actually grew very attached to them, I learned how to trust them and eventually they became my third family without me realizing it.

"You will be mine. I won't let that Cobra or any other man have you. You are mine."

I could only cry and feel disgusted to myself as he touched me in the part no one else have. Horror bubbling up as I thought of what may possibly happen next.

Trying to divert his attention into something else, I thought of questions. I relaxed my body, taking deep breaths to try and calm myself.

"Pierre... What about when we found you unconscious? Was it all a part of an act?" I asked, trying to ignore what he was doing to me. Thankfully, he stopped, laughing lightly as he moved away.

I breathed a sigh of relief that I was able to delay something worse from happening, and hoped that someone would come save me now.

"Ofcourse, love. And you're all dumb to believe I actually lost my memories. Cobra's ability isn't really reliable, sweetheart. Just because he couldn't hear my thoughts means I had amnesia. Oh Lucy, you do know people could block their thoughts." He smirked, his gray eyes staring into mine deeply as he licked his lips.