Chapter 4

(genos POV)

I dont know if the Reaper will ask any questions he doesn't seem right talkative and Its hard to read him with that mask on. i thought tilting my head at him he sucked in a deep breath "What is this place?" i laughed "they didn't teach you about us?" he nodded "Your supposed to be the savages right?" i shook my head of course that's what they would say "no reaper We are the Rebellion The void, Aka your used to be "home" is the enemy They brainwash people and.." i cut my self off  Didnt seem to be getting it. "ill get someone else to explain that to you but "what did you do to get sent out?" he rubbed the back of his neck nervously "Well i uh ran in to a girl and her bag got mixed up with mine and.." he pulled stuff out of his bag "crayons?" i said to no one in praticuler he Looked up from them "so thats what they are called?" i nodded "Jeez i haven't seen one of these in ages" i told him Reaching out to touch it He handed it over and his hand accidentally grazed Mine and he dropped the pencil and snatched back his hand. "sorry I didn't mean to startle you" i apologized picking up the Light blue crayon and studying it and handing it back to him "thats pretty neat those are very rare out hear because of lack of materials I explained he nodded Looking at the crayon and turning it over in his hands "So why are you still wearing your mask?" he Froze and tentatively Raised a finger to his mask then lowers his hand back to his lap and shrugged "i dont want to take it off i dont think im quite ready yet. I nodded not really understanding why If i was him  I would have ripped that horrible thing off ages ago.

He asked a few more questions then I looked out side and saw people where gathering "oh are you hungry?" he nodded  "lets go" i said getting up off the floor where we sat and brushed My self off He looked up at me and slung the bag over his shoulder "you lead the way."