Chapter 18

(Reapers POV)

"ARE YOU INSANE?!" said dust alarmed by my idea "Relax" i said "If you get the guards attention Then i can try and kick them down" "But what if you miss or you cant maneuver your self to give a hard enough it Then they will kill us both!" "Shhhh" i hissed looking cautiously at the door we came in "You will let them hear our plan if you yell to loudly" i said "Fine But i swear if we die Im gonna drag you to h311 with me" i smirked "im already going to H311 You and me both know that"  he shook his head and started yelling again.

Soon enough a angry blank faced monster came in stomping looking furious There keys dangling at there hip they started yelling at dust to keep his mouth shut when they turnrd there back I kicked them in the side harshly using all my effort They screeched in pain and whirled around Furious  Shoot I didnt think this through and I got multiple punches to the face and ribs.

I felt light headed and dizzy while black dots clouded my vision slowly getting bigger "Reaper Reaper?! can you hear me answer me are you okay?!" i heard dust yell but he seemed really far away and all muffled Then the dots grew so big I had to close my eye sockets the pain was just to much all of it was.

I was in a pristine white room everything was white I shivered this reminded me alot of back at the void I looked around and saw a mirror in the distance 'Weird.." i mumbled and headed over when i neared my reflection.It had the mask on I subconsciously touched my face and felt the mask I breathed a bit faster anxious on why this mask was on. I tried tugging it off but it seemed stuck like glue Then the reflection changed It was Geno but he looked beat up he was bleeding from the mouth and chest his wound gushing out blood I gasped right when i was about to touch the reflection It changed multiple images flashing over it all different scenes from the past and perhaps future.

I was growing frustrated and in a fit of anger I punched the mirror sending shards of glass flying each shard held a image of my life Most of them being blank and dull looking however there was bursts of colors from some and  also from my fists held a color  as red stained My knuckles dripping on the white floor. I breathed in relief that even color can exist In a Dream as Terrifying as this. Wait... Am i dreaming?

I jolted up "Oh my gosh Reaper buddy I thought you died!" shrieked dust I  breathed deeply calming my self I looked around then met eyes with dust then laughed nervously "heheh... Nope! takes more then a couple of punches to kill me" i winced slightly talking made the pain in my ribs Burn worse then it dose with out talking "Il told you so" Dust said referring to My failed plan "i know"

I know.