Chapter 7

(genos POV)

I ignored Reaper for the past few days i mean i felt kinda bad and I know it wasnt his fault but- I kicked a stone rather harshly I glanced up Reaper Was looking at me his eyes met mine and he averted his gaze He got the memo that i needed space for sure cause he too stopped coming up to me after i would Ignore or snap at him for talking to me.

I sat at a table by my self eating every one else already ate or was busy or so i thought A tray slams down next to me almost making choke on  a orange i look up to see reaper sitting next to me i huffed and was about to stand up to move but hr grabbed me and sat me back down "Where talking" he snapped "Theres nothing to talk about" i replied looking the other way "Tell me what i did wrong like i have no idea!" he said a little to loudly "Thats whats wrong" i grumbled he fell silent must be thinking i almost wanted to screech out the answer to him but then he let out a quite "oh." and i looked back at him and his overly good looking face was looking at the ground his features seemed to soften as he realized his mistake "im sorry i didnt realize sooner im such a idiot." he said in a hushed voice i sighed 'I think i lost my appetite" i said getting ready to stand up again But held on my to wrist "No. Geno" he said and pulled me in to his arms He was hugging me I could smell the faint steryl scent of the city still lingering on him but he also smelt like the woods Which calmed me slightly as i relaxed in to the embrace "I didn't- I dont know what to say really" he mumbled in to my shirt I sighed but it wasn't a Im done with you kinda sigh it was more of i know sigh he pulled away and searched my gaze "why?" he said i tilted my head "huh?" "Why did you kiss me you had a reason didn't you?" i nodded but stopped my self Why did i kiss him? "Because i think i like you." i said curtly looking at the ground like it was  the most interesting thing ive ever seen I looked up only when i heard a shuffle and my eyes met his he was studying me before the corners of his mouth pulled up in to a smile that made my soul leap every time he did it "i think i like you to Geno." he replied his tone smooth and even, Then he leaned in and kissed me this time Cupping my chin with one of his hands My eyes widened Is this how he felt? i wondered When he pulled away i was in a dream like state His fingers laced mine sending a electric current sensation through my hands and he smiled that all to perfect smile at me and i thought Reaper your just a mystery i just cant unravel.