Chapter 6

(Reapers POV)

I couldn't stop blushing eventually i let go of his hand when we neared the entrance, "Yo is dat the mask newbie?" said a very colorful looking skeleton just looking at him made my eyes hurt "Yep I got him to take off his mask" geno said all to proudly I rolled my eyes but smiled "Im fresh by da way" I nodded "Reaper" he shook my hand and let go "Well i gots to go ya know So cya around bruhs" and he left "Dont mind him" geno said leading the way "Have you never seen your self?" asked geno? i shook my head He then walked to a window and it showed the reflections I didnt recognize my self But i was relived i looked kinda normal Geno watched me React as i studied my self "weird" i mumbled "everyone's weird but come on" he said tugging me away from the reflection he looked back and smiled blushing slightly as he held my hand "Sooooo" he said swinging it back and forth I had no idea what he was implying for me to say? I tilted my head confused he then stopped and searched my gaze "Do you really not know what Im asking to talk about?" i shook my head "am i supposed to know" he looked down at the ground with a sad look "Never mind..." he mumbled sadly in to his scarf "was i?" he then mumbled about having to go some where and he left leaving me confused.