Chapter 2

(Reapers POV)

"W-what?! That's not mine!!" I said My hands shaking with fear the bots Pinned me down I struggled feebly Trying to escape I manged to Pull away and started sprinting As fast as I could My feet pounding in to the cement floor I could already Hear the bots coming after me and More bots activating in to action.

I was loosing stamina And y chest hurt My soul beat was so loud It was More like a drum rather then a unnoticeable Tap like it usually is. The bots where gaining on me and i weaved through the countless people The masks blankness Sending chills down my spine with each person I ran past I wonder what there thinking of this? I tripped. 

NO! Its over now My face slammed in to the concrete and I heard a small crack and I was swarmed My bots They held My arms and legs But there was No point I was exhausted and have compleatly given up hope Last thing i saw was the silver glint of a bots grinning painted on face as it placed a thing over My nose and mouth area and The toxic smell Of chemicals filled My nose, The exhaustion was to much for me mixed with the chemicals and I passed out.

My head pounded I gripped My hands tightly Opening My eyes But had to close them because of the overwhelmingness of what was In front of me.

I inhaled a deep breath It smelt amazing I tried once again to open them,It wasn't as bad I blinked slowly pushing my self Up Inhaling the sweet fresh scent I looked around There was this...Stuff around me Nearly as High as the city buildings But they weren't buildings I looked around and the painful Realization hit me.

"Im out side." I looked around for any sign of life There was nothing but more strange things, I looked to the side of me and saw a small Draw string bag I hesitantly crawled Over and Opend it, The contents of the bag where a empty water bottle a silver flashlight and a Blank book with a pen also The thing the girl must have dropped.

I picked up one of the Things it matched the color of what My surroundings where I studied the object it was kinda like a pencil I saw a gold engravement on it

"GREEN"

Huh i thought repeating the word over and over trying to make sense of it I placed it back In to the bag and shakily stood up. Sitting hears gonna be no good I brushed My mud stained pants off and realized My hoodie was torn and Dirty I felt the mask and it had a crack in it "well great." I flung the bag over my shoulder and walked In any direction.

It was so hot Oh my god It was never this hot in the city I could hear faint buzzing noises coming from somewhere and I begun to grow thirsty I better find some water soon or I wont make it long.

I kept walking I wonder if theirs any people who got thrown out,out hear No wait that couldnt be they probably bin eaten by......

overwhelming fear hit me like a slap in the face. The savages the...

SNAP.

I froze My eyes widening under the mask I gripped My hands tightly To afraid to move maybe it was just My imagination?

SNAP.

NOPE I didn't care what it was if it wasn't one o them Im out of hear! I jumped over stuff sticking out Stuff swatted my mask and I kept running ITS NOT GONNA GET ME TODAY!

THUD

well crap! i land hard On the ground My knee Bone Getting scraped Up I could already feel the blood I looked up and saw a pair of boots oh no.