Chapter 21

(Blues POV)

The foot steps where growing louder behind me with each second trees flew past in a blur I had to swerve and jump to avoid running in to something Gosh i hope this plan works They where so close by now i can feel it. Then i saw the hidden nets up front i have to make this jump.

I jumped just in time barely avoiding the nets but not even a second later i heard the trap get set off Looking behind me I saw Three void soldiers baffled struggling and protesting. I breathed breathless my bones aching from running for so long, "Oh My gosh blue you did it!" Said Ink and a few others coming out of there hiding spot I nodded "We must help the others though theres still plenty of void soldiers left we cant over power them but we can out smart them!" they all nodded.

The last soldiers retreated back I had cuts on me which stung painfully Ink walked over to a body i cringed away but ink pried the soldiers gun from his hands and examined it until we heard heavy footsteps on the foliage whats left of our group stayed alert as we all jumped up well at least those who can stand the others would be all to happy to let Death take them since they have such severe wounds.

Three void soldiers came out one had a arm on the other supposedly keeping him steady "You soldiers have one second to run before we do something" growled one of the Monsters angrily one of the void soldiers put there hands up in surrender and slowly unclipped the mask "GENO???" i cried out and ran tackling him in to a hug he patted me gently on the back "Hey guys sorry we put you guys on edge but look who we got" he said the one being supported unclipped his broken mask everyone was shocked "We thought you got captured?!"m said ink shocked Reaper nodded coughing before replying "Yeah but these two helped me how ever Dust couldn't be saved.." No,Not Dust "How come??" i replied a bit angry Dust is one of my best friends i... "They took him." I had to esxuse my self I didn't like people seeing me cry Im supposed to be the happy Go lucky one.

(Reapers POV)

I new blue was upset him and Dust are pretty close,Ink took a step forward "Well then whos that with you?" he pointed out gesturing to the soldier holding me up. "H-hi Well i realized what you guys call the void isnt what i thought it was... Its a terrible place and if you would take me I want to join your ranks." he spoke nervously Ink gave a suspicious look before geno cut in "he snuck me in to get Reaper didnt he prove him self?" Geno asked pleadingly i felt a bit jealous but i ignored it Ink sighed "if you take off your mask Then yes you can join our ranks" he looked hesitant but sighed before reaching up and taking it off He was a skeleton black marks down both eye sockets Ink stared for a long time before sighing defeated "Ill be keeping a eye on you,Now every one lets regroup and salvage what we can." Ink spoke taking charge. I Looked at the new comer Geno walked to us "So whats your name?" "Killer and you must be Geno?" geno giggled and nodded "How could you tell?" i rolled my eye light before taking a step on my own "Whoa buddy you shouldn't-" "Im Fine, on my own" i snapped already not liking this guy geno gave a concerned look before saying something i couldn't hear to that killer guy I huffed and followed the direction ink went in.