Chapter 23

(Genos POV)

My breath grew shaky it was the day we would put the plan in to action, There was so much planning it took weeks but alas the day as arrived I looked at Reaper he was strangely calm and relaxed.

He got caught me staring and smiled "You alright?" I hesitated reviewing over the question before i nodded "Im good just nervous" i admitted he chuckled lightly "it- we will be fine, we all will be." he assured me It eased my nerves I forced a smile to let him know im good He leaned down and kissed me before leaving the make shift house.

I blinked to where he once stood before grabbing the pack filled with the weapons we scavenged i jumped when a knock was at the door I tilted my head "Hey," killer said waving slightly "hey" i replied back turning to my bag of stuff checking to see its all there. I heard him  lean against the door frame "You nervous?" I nodded 'Who wouldn't be I mean this is a life or death mission." I glanced over at him he shrugged "true but i think you should be more worried about your friend Dust" "I mean i cant promise you he will be alive people in the void admittedly i didnt see it before but i thought long and hard last night and There truly vicious monsters They use people as pawns." I said nothing "All im trying to say is, Is this really a good idea?" i turned around flinging the bag on my shoulder "I trust Reaper, If you dont believe this plan will work then, Why didnt you go with ink?" He shrugged remaining quite I nodded in satisfaction brushing past him to leave "You might want to get ready, we leave soon" "Alright geno." he said before i continued walking to where our small group was gathering.

Nervous chatter plagued the group our first task was to secretly get as much masks and grey clothing as possible with out getting caught half of our group will do that me,Killer and reaper are part of that group since we already have those items.

Killer soon joined us Reaper also joined the group, I didnt even see him missing but he took his place next to me Holding my hand tightly "Ready" he whispered faintly to me I nodded taking in a deep breath Reaper raised his voice to the group "We shall head out now." and finally we set off to our impending doom.