Chapter 8

(Reapers POV)

Geno was a blushing mess Then we heard some one clear there throat We both snapped our heads Ink was looking away embarrassed that he ruined a moment while Blue was hyperventilating "I SHIP IT OMG" he was jumping up and down excitedly "WAIT TILL I TELL EVERY ONE!" "What dose ship it mean?" i asked Geno he darted for blue But blue was Very Quick and bolted out the Door Screeching about Me and Geno's "Moment" as he put it Ink Shook his head laughing "Do you know what ship it mean?" i asked chuckling He laughed slightly "Something you do NOT want to be a part of" he joked around "Well me and blue came to tell you to check around the area for outcasts But obviously We should learn to knock" he said in embarrassment "Probably a good idea." he nodded "You tell Geno I have to talk to some other people See ya Reaps" giving a salute with his fingers before leaving I slid on My new black Coat and walked out the door Scanning the area Nope nope nope Ah there he his he was sitting on blues back covering his mouth Blue was scrambling around in the Dust trying to pry his hands off I walked closer hands in pockets "I SWEAR BLUE ONE MORE WORD AND I WILL-Oh Hi reaper" said Geno quickly Blue saw geno was off guard and wiggled out of his grip now Running again and yelling "REAPER AND GENO SITTING IN A TREE K-I-S-S-I-N-G" "What are you Six?!" yelled Geno flailing his arms around Blushing with embarrassment he sighed and placed his hands on his hips "Well he isnt wrong" i said casually it took a moment to register for Geno but then His face exploded with more Blush and he punched My arm "SHUSH".