CHP04: Vamp VS Goth

Knowing there were no good places to hang out when ditching I had no choice but to go hang with the goths. Ugh, this was getting annoying. I walked over and Pete immediately pulled me towards him.

"Well?" He asked excited for once.

"Well, what? I hissed. They were silent and I looked at him odd as Michael began to interrogate me as well.

"Well, how'd it go what happened in there?" He asked as if stating the obvious. I rolled my eyes and began to speak.

"Well, hell I got caught! What else do you expect I was in there forever! And you dicks should've noticed that earlier!" I hissed finding myself mad, and repeating Mike's words.

"So what did they do to you?" Pete asked more curious." They didn't give me enough time to answer as the others darted questions at me.

"Did they deteriorate your mind with the pure stupidity of their douchey vampireness?" Michael asked.

"Did they break your soul with a thousand words of hate?" Henrietta asked.

"Did they try to suck your blood?" Firkle asked.

"Whatever." Pete said looking away.

"They just gave me a warning and they would've let me go if the damn door wasn't locked!" I screeched. They all gave me a blank stare as I tried calming down. I decided just to sit on the floor and stare at the cold cement under me. I knew they were wondering why I had such a change in attitude. After twenty minutes of smoking the same cigarette that had long lost it's nicotine Pete finally got me out of my dazed state.

"Jade! Jade! Hello?" He asked waving his hand in front of me. I then realized I had been zoning out and just thinking about Mike, how odd.

"What?" I snapped.

"do you want another cigarette?" He asked trying not to lose his patience. I nodded taking it and lighting it myself. I only enjoyed it for four minutes before the lunch bell rang. I looked towards the other goths who hadn't given it a second thought. I got up slowly and tried speed-walking away. Quickly Pete began to question me again.

"Where you going I thought you hated eating?" He asked glaring at me. I rolled my eyes shoving him away."conformist!" He shouted waving his fist at me. I looked back flipping him off and continued to walk towards the gym where I knew Mike was probably waiting for me. I was excited for lunch,but of course not because I was gonna eat something. No I had given that up years ago. I smirked at the idea. Food was for little pussy conformists.

As I entered the gym I was hissed at. The vamp kids kept trying to claw at me. For the first couple of seconds I just rolled my eyes then I began to show my teeth. After the idea of me being a vamp kid finally processed they stopped. Just then Mike got off from the stage pulling me into a kiss.

It was my first real kiss, ever. I wasn't really sure how to feel about it. I gently pulled away just inches away from his lips. "Wow." I said gently. He said the same. Just as we were going to kiss again a girl popped up in between us. She had caramel high lights and silver hair. She wore blush and purple eye shadow.

"Who's the girl, Mike?" She asked with her annoying peppy voice. I rolled my eyes and stared at Mike who was about to introduce me. I did it before he even got the chance.

"My name's Jade, I'm new." I quickly said. She gave me a cheesy grin showing me her fangs. "So what kind of vampire do you think you are!" She quickly squealed. She grabbed my arm pulling me into the crowd as we talked about vampire types and Twilight.

Mike P.O.V

Thankfully Jade was going into the crowd with Bloodrayne. I needed a break from the little nuesense, Jade. I watched as they went into the crowd waiting till they disappeared. Just then one of my minions came up to me. He had black hair and purple ends. "Do you really like a faggy goth kid?" He calmly asked. I almost laughed at the comment.

"Of course not! I mean look at her! Besides Bloodrayne is a lot cuter." I said still looking into the crowd.

"Then why'd you kiss her?" He said not letting go of the idea. "Then why bring her here?" He asked so desperately trying to understand.

"Think about it. If she's here, she's not with the goth kids, that way we have more vamp kids and less goths. We don't need more faggy goths. Jeez kissing her is just the price I have to pay. She's the easiest girl I've ever won over. We don't need more goth kids especially since they hate us. She shows the rest of the school that the goths are open for more people! That'd be horrible. So you understand now?" He nodded smirking at the idea. I smirked myself seeing how smart I was. I decided to go take a walk outside try to see if the food truck would come we needed more chlamato juice.

I had barely closed the door when I was nearly tackled to the floor. Damn did I hate these goths. Oh well, time to put my act back on. "Ow, what the hell Pete?" I growled. He got up wiping his pants off. He was calm and aloof again.

"I know what you're doing you douchey little vamp kid. I'll only tell you once, don't mess with Jade Miller." He started to walk away when I began to smirk.

I knew I couldn't help keep my mouth shut. "You, know your friend Jade's a great kisser." I lied smugly. He stopped a moment looking down at the floor. I smiled knowing I had beat the fag. He turned around facing me steps away.

"Say that again and I swear you won't have teeth, for your douchey fangs to go on." He hissed then practically ran back to the loading docks. Playing with Jade would be funner than I thought. I flipped him off walking back to the gymnasium I needed more things to play with Pete's head, this was going to be fun.

Picture of Mike and Pete anime style, ownership goes to original artist