CHP12: Damn it, We're Conformists...

Yay Michrietta I love this ship and finally it's in this book:) So I realized all my O.Cs have horrible ship names with SP characters. Like example. JadeXPete. Jader, Pade, Jeter... Gross.. OK thanks for reading fweakies the book is coming to an end enjoy it while it lasts :)

AFD

Michael forced me to sit down on the cold cement. He looked down talking to me repressing anger. "Firkle, make sure Henrietta doesn't do anything stupid." He said motioning towards the direction Henrietta went. Firkle nodded and went to follow her. He then went back to me. "What the hell was that all about Jade?" He asked finally calm. I looked away feeling guilt.

"I'm not lying. Lying is what conformists do!" I shouted. He rolled his eyes throwing his cane at my face.

"Why would Henrietta like me? That makes no sense." He whispered. I smiled sitting him next to me.

"It makes total sense, you're older so you're not as dumb as the kids her age, you're goth, and you saved her from being emo for the rest of her life. Of course she loves you. But you had to fuck that all up." He gave me a questionable look.

"What do you mean, I fucked it all up?" He asked. I sighed laying my head against his shoulder.

"You had to go gaga for the blonde conformist. Now Henrietta hates you." I sighed breathing deeper into my guilt. He gave a great sigh burying his face into his hands.

"Damn it." He mumbled.

"What?" I asked trying not to think too much into it. 

"I don't like Bebe..." He whispered. I gave him a questionable glance. If that was true then why did he know a conformist's name.

"Then what the hell were you doing with her yesterday during lunch?" I growled. He rolled his eyes once again. Then he gave a sigh.

"I needed advice..." He said slowly.

"You were willing to ask a preppy conformist?" I asked surprised.

"I needed to know how to talk to Henrietta..." He said blushing. I couldn't help but smile. I was still confused though.

"But why were you flirting with her?" I asked confused.

"That conformist forced herself on me. I've never been good with girls what did you expect me to do? She caught me by surprise. I hated every minute talking to her but if it was for Henrietta than it had to be done." I continued to smile nodding approvingly. "now, she thinks I'm a wanna be goth conformist who's a total dick, great..." He sighed once again leaning into the wall of the loading docks. I patted his head when a whisper made us all jolt. 

"Mikey?" She whispered. I widened my eyes knowing no one gave Michael a nickname. I smiled as Henrietta came out of the shadows smiling with dry tears on her cheeks. Firkle was right behind her mouth open in shock. Michael gave a lame nervous chuckle rubbing the back of his head. I got out of the way as Henrietta almost tackled him into a hug. It felt so odd seeing of all people the goth kids being happy. I found myself crying because I was happy and because I missed Pete. I wanted a happily ever after. I looked down as they started kissing. Firkle looked away disgusted but then started laughing. I turned around seeing a silhouette. Everyone stared at him with smiles.

"Hey you guys, don't go all conformist without me." Pete said flipping his fringe out of his eyes. With that he hugged me moving the hair out of my face. He gave me a questionable look when he saw my hicky. "Mike?" He asked. I covered it feeling embarrassed. I nodded as he did the same as Mike. "I think we're even." He whispered. I blushed as I kissed him on the lips. For a Friday we were acting pretty weird. Maybe this was what people meant by TGIF.

I swore under my breath as Pete released his grip on me. "Damn it, we're conformists..." I whispered.