CHP05: What is Love?

don't worry this is still a PetexO.C Thanks for the reads my freaks!

-AFD

I liked the idea of having someone to depend on. I didn't have the goth kids to depend on in the first place so having Mike at my side was reassuring. Sure I wasn't really into the vampire thing but as long as I wasn't alone, I didn't care. Being alone was my worst fear ever. I guess anything for company.

When I made it to school I immediately went to the gym to find Mike. He was always there when he wasn't in class. He was in fifth grade, a year older than me but I never went to class. We had plenty of time till class started so I was hoping Mike and I could get some alone time.

I arrived in little or no time. I knocked twice and Mike immediately answered the door. I smiled at him as he pulled me into the gym. He pulled me close into a hug. "Hey." He whispered in my ear. I smiled giving him a light kiss on the cheek.

"Hey." I whispered. Soon enough I pulled away. "Hey, so I was thinking we could ditch?" I asked innocently with a puppy dogged face. He quickly smiled and shook his head.

"Sorry, I can't risk a detention, I might not go into sixth grade, ya know?" He said his lips still inches away from mine. I smiled shaking my head as well. Mike was still too uptight for a vamp kid.

"Come on the town fair's here!" I squealed. I grabbed his hand and started to run. Mike had no choice but to follow.

I was out of breath when we finally got to the fair grounds. I released his hand and looked at his face. He had a slanted smile on his face. He was sweating and out of breath. He almost fell but I caught him. "Come on Mike!" I squealed. He looked up at me as he squatted holding his knees. "Just wait up." He said breathing in and out. I waited one second before grabbing his hand and dragging him to the Ferris wheel. While I waited in line Mike decided to go get water and snacks so he could feel better about his out of breathness.

Mike P.O.V

My feet were jelly. I hated running that's why I never did P.E. I hated it! Now this faggy goth was dragging me all around the fair ground. How obnoxious. As long as she didn't join the goths it was all worth it. As I was walking back to the line for the Ferris wheel my phone began to ring. I dropped all my popcorn and Cotton candy as I grasped my phone. "Hey." I said smoothly.

"Mike, where the hell are you?" Vladamir asked.

I tried wondering why he was so pissed. "At the fairgrounds why?" I asked stuffing some popcorn into my mouth. Only half of it had actually touched the ground.

"Why??? Are you seriously asking why? The vamp meeting already started and you aren't here! That's why and why the hell are you at the fairground?" I took my ear away from the phone since his screaming hurt my ear.

"well I'm kind of hanging out with Jade, and I already told you why I'm doing so, so calm down. Just get one of the hard core vamps to lead the meeting. Look I'll just see you tonight, later." I didn't wait for him to reply as I hung up the phone. Vladamir sent me a text two seconds after I hung up. I read it slowly,'didn't know Jade, a faggy goth was worth jeopardizing south park's vamp society.' I rolled my eyes and went back to the Ferris wheel line.

Jade P.O.V

I was nervous as I got to the front of the line. What if Mike wouldn't make it in time and I would be stuck with some creep. I took a deep breath knowing he wouldn't abandon me. No, Mike was different, sure every guy and my life eventually screwed me over but Mike was different. I had faith in him.

Mike was lazily walking up to me. I gave him my biggest grin. I tried to suppress the urge to scream so he could hurry but I failed. "Come on Mike!" I hollered waving to him. He looked up and grinned but continued to lazily walk. In about two minutes he made his way to the front of the line next to me and we got on the Ferris wheel.