CHP11: Blabbermouth

I walked into the school grounds and was immediately tackled by Henrietta. I shoved her off wiping my face of dirt. "What now?" I growled. She glared at me frowning.

"Why the hell did he stop talking to me." She sighed sitting on the school bench. I rolled my eyes knowing this was about Michael. Henrietta was crushing hard who was I kidding she probably liked him the first time she met him. I sat next to her realizing this was the first time she had been in the outside instead of in the dark shadows of the loading docks.

I patted her on the back. "It's okay... I don't think he's that in love with blondie..." I said immediately realizing how negative my words were. She growled at me then buried her face into her hands again. I sighed trying to think of ways to make her feel better.

I had been rubbing her back for about ten minutes before I heard a shout. "Hey! What are you doing over there!" Michael screamed angry. I rolled my eyes getting up. Henrietta quickly composed herself pretending as if Michael's crush didn't bother her at all. I had to admit, comforting Henrietta was kind of getting on my nerves. We began to walk back with Michael to the loading docks where I assumed Firkle was.

As usual Firkle was glaring at me. Again I shrugged it off. We turned on the music each of us getting a cigarette and lighting it. We spent at least an hour in silence none of us talking to each other. Both Henrietta and Firkle hated me, Michael didn't give a shit about my existence. So much for friends. I zoned everything out just focusing on the blasting music. I was just waiting for the lunch bell to ring.

Michael and Firkle were in a heated argument about whether kids should be allowed to have firearms when the lunch bell blared. I got up immediately leaving. There was silence but no one questioned my actions.

I walked to the cafeteria getting lunch before I would search for a nice corner to eat at. I waited in line crossed arms. The next thing I knew I was staggering fighting to keep balance. His arms wrapped around me and I gasped at the sudden contact. "Hungry?" He whispered his lips inches away from my neck. "I know I am." He whispered his plastic fangs trying to bite down on my neck. I blushed for a split second enjoying it when I remembered we were friends. I stepped back kicking him in the balls.

He screamed falling to the floor. I covered his mouth with my hand trying not to make a scene. I sat him at a table trying not to be mad. I was feeling more guilty than anything. "Mike, sorry you caught me off guard..." I whispered.

He looked up glaring. "I just wanted to give you my lunch." He whined cupping his balls.

"Look, I told you we're just friends I don't want to be anything more... With anyone. Besides, I was getting my own." He looked down feeling guilty. His eyes scanned me up and down. His jaw dropped as he stared at my neck. He tried to repress a laugh. I gave him a glare. "What?" He started to burst out laughing. "What?" I asked almost laughing.

"I gave you a hickey." He said his laughter dying. I looked dully at him. I threw a piece of meatloaf at him as he continued to laugh.

"Mike!" I screamed. My laughter came to a dead stop as heard footsteps.

In the corner of my eye I could see a dark figure emitting hatred and sorrow through out the cafeteria. It was Henrietta. I looked around trying to see if I could find Michael or Firkle. Michael was next to the blonde and Firkle was probably alone at the loading docks. Mike and I were finally getting along so I was hoping she wasn't heading my way. Henrietta freaked Mike out for some reason. I never really knew why. As always my hope died when she sat next to Mike and I. She slammed her head onto the table sighing. I rolled my eyes seeing I had to comfort her again. "It's okay Henrietta, Mike maybe you should go I'll see you later." I said waving good bye.

"She's such a preppy conformist, I fucking, hate her." Henrietta sighed. I could hear her silent sobs. I couldn't just leave her here I had to comfort her. It was getting more troublesome though especially if she was getting in the middle of my friendships. I spent the whole lunch being bored with Henrietta patting her back as she complained about the conformist blonde.

We returned to the loading docks smoking our cigarettes and listening to music. Firkle tossed his cigarette to the floor smashing it. "What are we doing tonight?" He asked. Michael was about to respond when he realized he needed conformation.

"Henrietta are we gonna hang out in your room tonight?" He asked. She rolled her eyes glaring.

"No, you aren't allowed in my room anymore." She hissed. Michael sensed her hostility and changed his tone.

"What's wrong you've been acting conformist all week." He growled. She gritted her teeth staring him in the eyes.

"Why the hell do you care?" Firkle tried to get in the middle of them but Michael quickly shoved him away.

"Because I don't want to be seen with an over dramatic conformist!" He yelled. I looked back and forth speechless.

"Don't call me a conformist!" She yelled.

"Tell me why you're acting like this!" Michael demanded.

Finally I had enough. "Because she loves you dumb ass!" I yelled. Both Michael and Henrietta looked at me speechless. Tears filled Henrietta's eyes as she fled the scene."Henrietta wait! I! I didn't mean to!" I yelled. I tried to run after her but Michael held me down. He was angry and he wanted answers. I was causing more trouble. I was exactly what Henrietta said I was. I was a tornado. I made her cry I made Michael mad. I made Firkle ashamed. I wrecked everything I came in contact with. Just because of my loud mouth. It was the cause of all this. I didn't want to make more people cry. No, from this day own I wasn't going to be a blabbermouth.