CHP17: Good Byes

I walked onto the pavement with a single suitcase. It was black, in my left hand where my pre wedding ring was. I took a deep breath going towards the goths. When I got there a familiar figure turned around. I blushed immediately. Mike gave me a sly grin. Pete quickly pushed him aside. "So, today's your last day?" Pete asked grabbing my hands. He began to trace his fingers on the ring that he had gotten from the pawn shop, still I loved it.

Mike stared at my hand with a shocked face. "Woah, I didn't think he was serious." He said shocked. I nodded smiling. Mike pulled me into a hug and I closed my eyes enjoying the warmth. Just then Pete grabbed me and hugged me tighter. "I have to go soon walk me to the front office?" I asked innocently.

Mike grabbed my hand. "totally."

I quickly stepped back grabbing Pete's hand. "You can come along, if you want Mike." I said teasingly. He rolled his eyes walking next to Pete.

When we arrived at the office I saw dad's car parked in front. He was here early. Even the goth kids were here. Henrietta uncharacteristically ran to me and hugged me for a full three minutes. Firkle flipped me off with a small smile creeping on his lips. Michael also gave me a hug but this time it was shorter. He even gave me a kiss on the head, it was awkward. I understood though he was grateful and since he was older he had no problem making me feel awkward. Firkle and I were on good terms finally. Henrietta was my best female friend and she was more than grateful that I hooked her up.

I let go of Pete's hand looking him in the eyes. He smiled repressing tears. "Bye Jade." He whispered pulling me into a deep kiss. Next I turned to Mike.

He quickly grabbed my hand. "Don't go, please." He said biting at my neck. I closed my eyes sighing. I pushed him away. He grabbed my hands looking at my lips. "Tell me!" He hollered which was unusual for Mike. I looked down guilty.

 "Look, Mike I would but you hurt me. You broke my trust and that means everything to me. You showed me what love is but you ruined it!" Pete put a hand on my shoulder as I sobbed. He pulled me into another hug.

"I know, Jade, I know..." He said. With his words I began to punch his back.

"No! You don't understand! Pete, I loved you, you were my first love but I can't stay because of you. You hurt me the most. Not once have you ever apologized for ruining my life, and... It still hurts a lot..." I pulled the collar of my shirt down lightly showing half of the scar I had over my chest. Tears began to flow from Pete's eyes. "I still love you, but I need to show that love to my family now, it can't be wasted. I'll always love you Pete, you'll always be... My first love." I whispered. He kissed me once more wiping my tears away. I sobbed harder but Pete kissed the tears away with a whisper. "I'm sorry..." I walked into the van with dad who gave me an odd look. I just smiled in response. As we pulled out of the parking lot I stuck my head out the window. "Bye bitches!" I hollered. All the goths smiled with a little wave and Mike just looked down with a whisper.

"Bye."

I was leaving my hell but I didn't want to. I was a fallen angel sent from heaven to cause chaos and it worked. I ruined lives but I fixed them, making them better than ever before. I knew the next time I saw them there would be tears but they didn't need to know that. Thanks to South Park I'm gonna get married, thanks to South Park I was a vampire, thanks to South Park I met new and old friends, thanks to South Park I got to live before I have to die.

THE END