CHP08: Liar

so Ask the SP gang has over two-thousand reads! THANK YOU FWEAKIES! My books would be nothing without you!

AFD

This meant war. Mike and I had been texting all last night. I mentioned her and it practically took Mike an hour to respond back. After he told me all the basics like how they met and why they were together I finally asked the question. 'did you kiss her?' I texted. It took another hour for him to reply. I wanted slit that bitch's eyeballs out when Mike responded with a yes.

I couldn't lose Mike that would mean I'd have to go crawling back to butt munching conformist Peter. No way in hell, not after everything that happened. I was red in the face when I got to school I was gonna find that bitch and kick the living hell out of her.

Mike P.O.V

I was ambushed again plain and simple. I was in the janitor's closet but this time I was with Pete. "What do you want fag?" I asked smoothly. He gritted his teeth pushing me against the wall.

"I'm gonna fucking murder you douche!" Pete growled. I widened my eyes surprised a bit. I blew the hair out of my eyes staring him down.

"Why?" I asked

"I saw the way you stared at her! Do that again and I'll swear I'll knock your balls so deep into your intestines you won't even know where to start!" He hollered. I winced at the thought and let myself plead. I was sick of people thinking I actually liked Jade.

"I don't really like the fag seriously what the hell is wrong with you, she's totally lame." I said grinning. Without hesitation Pete head butted me and I slid down to the floor in pain. He had his hands in a fist about to punch me in the face when his expression lightened.

"fuck..." He whispered his hand returning neatly to his side. He quickly flipped me off about to walk away when I grabbed his shoulder. "What?" He whispered. I shot him a surprised look as he continued to walk away with a clear whisper. "being bipolar sucks." He kind of ran off when he was a couple of feet away. Had I actually been staring at Jade yesterday? Why did Pete think I liked her, this was getting weird. I already concluded that my feelings per se, for Jade were just a scheme, weren't they? I groaned as I got up from the floor clutching my forehead. I slowly started to think about this whole thing.

The only reason I played with Jade was to torment Pete and it was going as planned, but lately I had noticed a sort of pain whenever I thought of Pete. It wasn't guilt I knew that for sure. If it wasn't guilt, then what was it? Could it possibly be true that I was in love with Jade Miller? What caused me to put the damn goth before other vamps? Why did I blush or get nervous around her? Why did I defend her when anyone in the Vampire Society questioned her? I looked to the floor finally realizing something. I was in fact in love with Jade Miller, and the thing was... I think I liked it.

I only lived for one thing before, and that was our Vampire Society now it was for Jade. The day went pretty fast after realizing I was in love with her. It felt so weird but in a good way. I couldn't smack the smile off my face all day. I couldn't get my mind off of her and in no time at all I was standing in front of my minions in the gym. Sure enough Jade was in the front row already waving. I gave her an actual smile and tried to wave discretely. I taped the mic. "Now begins the twenty-fifth meeting of the vampire society." I began to say. Just then Jade taped me on the shoulder.

"Can I speak?" She whispered. I gladly nodded and handed her the mic.

She grinned at the minions as they glared at her. I gritted my teeth feeling trapped. I couldn't do anything as Jade spoke. I tried to grin as she spoke but their eyes made me frown. "With vampirical abilities comes great responsibility. I think it's about time we show the mere mortals who the superior being per se is. We start with this mortal." She said unrolling a giant poster that simply had Criss' face on it. Everyone began to laugh and I repressed a chuckle. Not because this situation was hilarious, no because Jade was jealous and it was cute. My smile fell when someone threw a tomato on the stage hitting her in the face. I got angry and before anyone could throw another I went in front of Jade finally confronting them.