It's hard being me

Walking through the halls of Radley sanitarium always gaves Spencer a weird feeling. Her mother, Mary, said she shouldn't wander through this hallway because there are crazy people in there. Like, really crazy people; One's who cut nurses when they get too close. She hated being down this hallway, but her sister Alex ran away again and she usually went down there.

"Alex?!" Spencer called out. She knew she shouldn't be yelling there; any sound triggered the patients. She needed to get Alex out of there. "Alex?" Spencer called more softly. There was movement behind a cart and the young brunette saw the familiar look of her sister's hair, same as hers. Spencer went behind the cart and pulled her from the shelter of it. "Alex are you crazy?! You can't keep running away and coming here." She scolded her. Alex rolled her eyes and walked past her, out of the hallway.

When the two got back to their room, Mary looked at Alex and stood from her bed. "Where have you been?!" She questioned. Alex sighed annoyed. "Out." She answered, the typical way a stubborn teen would answer that question. Mary tilted her head and walked closer to Alex. "Do you not know how much we have to go through to keep you safe?" She said. "I sent your sister down the nastiest hallway in this building to find you and I have to face more therapy because I 'can't seem to keep my children under control.'"

Alex rolled her eyes and lied on her bed, turning her back towards her mother and sister. "Get out." She said. Mary shook her head and walked out of her daughters' room back to her own. Spencer went and sat on her bed, pulled out her diary, wrote a few notes, then put it back. "Alex?" She called out to her sister. The other brunette turned to face her with an annoyed expression. "Are you gonna tell Mom about him?" Spencer ask her. Alex blinked, then turned back around. "I don't know." She replied.

A new doctor showed up two weeks ago. Him and Alex didn't seem to be getting along. Everyday, she left for an hour for therapy with him. She usually came back with a mark somewhere and last week she had a random limp. When Alex came back from her first session with him, she had a bloody lip. She told Mary and Spencer that she fell on the way there, but her sister knew it was him. When she started limping her twin grilled her to tell Spencer what was really going on. She cried on her shoulder, telling her about what he did to her. They didn't do therapy, he tortured her.

"You have to tell her Alex." Spencer told her sister. The brown-eyed rebel sat up in bed and looked at her sister seriously. "I can't tell her!" She yelled, on the verge of tears. "Why not?" Spencer asked. Alex looked down and starts to cry. Her sister got up from her bed and sat down next to her, putting her arm around her shoulder. "He'll kill me." Alex cried. She thought about what her doctor said after their last session. "If you tell ANYONE about this, you will regret it." His words still lingered in her head. Spencer just held her sister until a nurse came into their room.

"Miss Drake, you therapy session with Dr.-""Can you give us a second please?" Spencer interrupted. She tried to do anything to delay her therapy session. "We can not waste time, your doctor is waiting. Do I have to give you the shot?" The nurse threatened. Everyone in Radley knew that if it came to getting the shot, or going to a therapy session, you should always do the latter. Alex learned that the hard way. The young girl sighed and pulled away from her sister, following the nurse to her therapy session. Spencer could only sit their and hope her sister would be okay. Then again, "Hope" was a dirty four letter word to her.

Cado1821 shaysmotel AllyIsBack _Reegan32_