Fight back

Alex's POV

It was almost time for my therapy session with Dr. Kingston. I lied in bed just waiting for him to come. I knew what he was going to do to me, so just get it over with. The door opened and my tormenter walked through. He dropped his briefcase by the door and took something out of it. The syringe I was always afraid of seeing. "Time to sleep." He said, getting ready to stab the needle into my arm.

    This isn't fair. I don't have to go through this. I just have to fight back. I quickly grabbed Dr. Kingston's hand and kicked him in the chest. Jumping off the bed, I ran to the door and locked it, then ran to his bag. There has to be something sharp in here. I thought. I pulled out a large pair of scissors out of the bag and stood over Wren. "What do you think you're doing?! Got on the bed, NOW!" He screamed, getting back up.

     I went to stab him when he tackled me to the ground. I kicked him off of me and stabbed him in the chest. "AHHH! YOU (CW)!!!" He screamed as he lied down and bled out. I dropped the scissors as nurses unlocked the door and flooded into the room. "WAIT! WAIT PLEASE! H-HE ATTACKED ME!" Eddie looked at me sadly and picked me up, bringing me to a padded room. "WAIT EDDIE COME BACK! COME BACK!!!" Did I really screw up? Or did I just eliminate a man who will never hurt me again. Only time will tell.