Escape plan

Alex's POV

Th-they can't keep me here...forever. I will...get out, just w-wait and see. I-I'm gonna f-find Spencer a-and.....kill her. No! Don't think like that. I don't want to kill her, I love Spencer. She abandoned you. She didn't abandon me! Sh-she loves me! No she doesn't. Yes she does! Forget about her! No!

My thoughts, they bash around in my head speaking to me, saying things I don't want to hear. Th-they speak for me, a-and say things I don't want to say. I almost don't know who I am anymore. "Miss Drake, you lunch is ready." A nurse says, placing a tray on a night stand next to my bed. She takes a spoon off the tray and puts it in a bowl of soup. "I'll remove your mask so you can eat, but do not bite me." The nurse says, unbuckling the mask over my face. She removed it and brings the spoon full of soup it my lips.

"GET THAT (CW) AWAY FROM ME!" I yell, biting hard on the nurses finger. She screams in pain and rips her bleeding hand away from me. "You (CW)!" She yells at me, grabbing the steaming bowl of soup and pouring it all of me. I yell out, feeling the heat burn my flesh. I close my eyes and breath through the pain as someone enters my room. "What are you doing?!" Someone asks. "Nothing, leave us alone and go to your next patient." The nurse says. "This is my next patient." They reply. I open my eyes and see Eddie looking at with sad eyes as he escorts the nurse out of the room.

"Are you okay?" He asks while taking off my wet and steaming clothes. I nod and he smiles, leaving the room. Eddie comes back with new clothes and I get dressed. "We can I see Spencer?" I ask him while he bandages my wrists and ankles, which were chained down to the bed originally. "You can't have visitors for a while. You're under intensive care." Eddie replies. "Eddie, I need to see her. Please." I plead. "You can't see her now. This could cuts me my job." Eddie replies. "Remember What you told when we were little? You would do anything for us, even if it cost you your job." I told him.

He looks down, probably remembering what he said and looks back at me. "I'll see what I can do." Eddie says, getting up from is chair to leave the room. "Wait!" I say, stopping him from exiting. "Make sure no one comes in here, please." I plead. Eddie nods and smiles, exiting the room.

     I want to see Spencer again. I need her. Maybe she feels the same way. Or maybe she moved on. She didn't move on! I know she still cares about me. I just need to her.