Session of pain

Alex followed the nurse to the same room that she got chills just walking by.  The nurse disappeared and left the young brunette by herself until the doctor showed up. Alex assumed she could just run out, so she got up nonchalantly and started to walk out when the doctor burst through the door.

     The panicked girl hopped back into her seat stared the doctor in the eyes, moving her chair back as he walked closer to her. The young doctor lowered himself to the ground in front of Alex's chair and placed his hand on her cheek. She flinched and pulled away, only him to yank her head forward and slap her across the face.

     He backed away to search his bag for supplies. The young girl sniffed but chocked back a sob, she knew if she cried, he would get angry. The doctor turned back around and beckoned her onto the floor. Alex accepted, and lowered herself to the ground. The young man removed his belt, and held it in his hand.

     He walked closer to her and tilted her head up the look at him. There were tears streaming down her face, which he wiped up with a handkerchief. He then placed kisses where her tears had once been, only to have more fall. He continued to kiss them away but Alex continued to cry, she didn't want him. Getting angrier, the doctor pulled his arm back, ready for a swing with the belt.

     "Please Wren, don't do this!" Alex cried. Anger crawled onto the doctors face. "You call me Dr. Kingston!" The young man screamed as he whipped the belt across her face. She fell to the side, holding her cheek, which would sure be bleeding. Dr. Kingston walked over to the injured girl and picked her up, placing her on the bed in the room. It was a very uncomfortable bed, which was the reason he liked it so much, it added to the torture factor.

    The best part was the bed had restraints to tie up the patients. With much struggle and more whips, the doctor finally got the restraints tied to the shaking girl's wrists and ankles. He went to his bag and grabbed a syringe. Of course whether she went or not, she was always going to get the shot. He rolled up her sleeve, rubbed her arm up and down, then stabbed the needle into her skin. Alex bit her tongue to avoid a scream.

     It felt like her eyes were getting heavy, but they were still open. She stared up at the ceiling, while the doctor did the rest of his business. After half an hour of lying there without moving, the young woman was placed into a wheelchair and put back into her room, where Spencer waited for her with questions, but got no answers. After another half hour, Alex started to feel something again and she was able to move. She stretched her arms out and looked to her sister, who was sitting on her bed, stroking her hair until she woke up.

     "Alex?" Spencer called to her twin, hoping the girl would move to show that she was okay. The young girl reached her hand up to grab Spencer's hand and squeezed it. Her twin took the opportunity to hug her sister for dear life and not let her go, knowing all of the terrible things that probably happened during her therapy session. She noticed the large mark across her cheek from the belt, the small hole in her arm where he stuck the needle, and the bruising around her neck when he choked her with his removed pants halfway through her time being immobile.

      She saw how her sister's pants seemed to look like they were ripped off and put back on sloppily. "Alex, what happened?" Spencer asked slowly, gesturing to her messed up pants. Alex sat up next to her sister and opened her mouth, only to burst into tears and cry into Spencer's shoulder. Her twin held her close and let her cry, unsure of what happened. Then it clicked, her sister had been attacked.

Cado1821 AllyIsBack shaysmotel TiffanyKiller03