First sleepover

Spencer's POV

We set up beds on the floor for Aria, Emily, and Alison. After that, Hanna decides we should watch movies. "Okay, What movies should watch? Maybe Legally Blonde? Or Mean girls!" She says. "Maybe Spencer should pick." Emily says, smiling at me. I smile back and look at the stack of movies Hanna has. I honestly have never seen any of these movies before. I take out one case and show it to the girls. "That's not a movie, that's my disc of season one of Pretty Little Liars. Have you watched it before?" Hanna says. I shake my head and the girls gasp.

"You seriously have not seen Pretty Little Liars?!" Hanna asks. I shake my head again and she instantly shoves the disc into the player and hits play. The girls surround me and we watch some episodes. After about 3 episodes, Troian is my favorite character, and I ship Trucy. The girls go to sleep and I continue to watch, following the story until my eyes get heavy and I fall asleep in front of the TV.

I feel something soft kisses on my face and laughter. I open my eyes and see the girls laughing with red lipstick on. I look into the mirror in the corner of the room and see red kisses all over my face. "Kisses -A!" The girls yell. I laugh, remembering the time Alex stole red lipstick from a visitor one time and kissed me with it on. Now remembering that time, it makes me sad. A tear rolls down my cheek and the girls stop laughing.

"Hey, we're sorry." Emily says. I wipe my tears and smile at them. "It's not you guys. I just got reminded of an old friend." I say. "A friend from Radley?" Hanna asks. I nod. I don't want them to know about Alex, but I can't keep hiding her existence. We have breakfast, which consists of pancakes made by Hanna, which were pretty good, and sausages.

     After breakfast, Hanna's mother comes downstairs and tells about a murder at Radley. "Dr. Kingston was attacked by patient." She says. "Do you know the patients name?" I ask frantically. "They haven't released their name yet." She says. I'm worried it's Alex. "What's the matter Spence?" Alison asks, giving a glare. I storm out I the kitchen and up to Hanna's room. Someone comes behind me and into the room. It's Alison, great.

"Leave me alone Alison." I say coldly. "Don't think I don't know about your little secret. Why didn't you mention Alex yesterday?" She asks. "My mom told me to forget her, so I did." I answer. "Did you? Who was the friend you were crying over this morning?" She asks. I roll my eyes and move to the door, when Alison stands in front of it. "Move Ali." I say coldly. She smirks and stands her ground. "Move!" I yell at her, though she still doesn't budge.

     There are footsteps up the stairs and the other girls come walking behind Alison. "What's going on?" Hanna asked. "Nothing, just sure Spencer's okay." Ali replies, stepping away from the door. We all go downstairs and continue eating breakfast, while Ali sneaks smirks at me from across the island. This sleepover is going great....

maryab14