Chapter 1

Morning. Again a typical school day. What's mean; wake up early, run to the school and back. Do your homework, and more lot of these fucking things like those. Hell, I totally forgot that the half of the class are in a school trip, so the teacher can choose u to the repetition in the most easyes way. Great...

I got out of the bed, and searched something, what I can to wear today. I placed on a ripped jeans, a T-shirt by Off-white and my Gucci shoes. Finally I pulled a basketball cap to my head. Then I went downstairs. I wanted to eat something so I opened the fridge. Oh yeah we have Pizza. Cuz Martinus got an A+ yesterday in the school. So I ate two slice of the yesterday's pizza while I checked my Instagram. It was 8 o'clock.

"Martinus" I yelled my brother, because I thought he lost in our house.
"I go!" he yelled me back from the upstairs. "Have u seen my phone?"
"I haven't. Since yesterday." I told him, and he got a really scary look.

"Fuck"

"Martinus Gunnarsen" Our father came into the room. "Your language!"

"I am sorry, Papa!" He just nodded indulgently and motioned me to go with him. We got into the car. When Martinus also was there, we left.

Our first lesson was science. I will be a fortune-teller or something, cuz the teacher choosed me. I knew that. By the way I don't know almost everything. But I got a D. So I'm proud of myself. The next lesson was P.E. It's my favorite lesson and English.

This lesson was so cool like usually. Then just I am in the school, but I don't pay attention to anything. Try to survive it. BORING! I hate the school. What if... If I go to home? No. Mama is working in home. Not a good idea. Then I ask Martinus. Maybe he'll come with me and we escape. I never was a "badboy" so here is this time.

"Martinus" I whispered to my brother, "Pssst... Martinus!"
"Marcus do u have a problem?" the teacher asked me.
"Ohm...Can I go to the toilet?"
"Yes, but be fast"

"Okay" I said and got to Martinus a little beat to his shoulder.

"Excuse me! Can I go too?" Martinus asked
"GO!" the woman yelled. She was happy, I think because of she got rid of us.

"What do u want?" Martinus looked me like a little nervous.

"Wanna hang out?"

"Right now?" I just nodded "You are not normal."

"Please! We always were good boys!"
"Just were'" He got me a wily smile. We just left without our stuffs. Don't take care about anybody.

We ran away. We didn't know where we're going. We just were badboys!