Chapter 13

I went to take a shower, when someone opened the door. It was Martinus. I stood show my back to him. He was naked. I mean he weared only a boxer. He closed the door with the key and he came closer. Then he slapped my ass and grasped it.
"What do you want?" I asked him.
"You know that." he looked at me with a sexy look.
"No, Martinus. They are home."
"Is someone care?" I just shaked my head. He jumped in, back to me. He kissed into my neck.
"Martinus... don't be"
"Lateee" Martinus smirked with closed eyes and gave me one more kiss.
"Babe." I begged "not now..."
"I have erection." he said and licked my neck.
"I can suck you." I told him. "But not more now."
"Let's do it." he said and I already stood on my knees. I grabbed his hard dick. I put it into my mouth and I started to suck him.
"Ahw..." he bit his bottom lip. I licked his dick. "Thanks God!"
"You are welcome." I said with his dick in my mouth.
"Stop talking, let's suck." he said eagerly. I grabbed his ass to pull him closer and started to make mah boi happy. "Faster please." he said and I did what he wished. After a while he cummed into my mouth. He looked in the air and his fingers vanished in my messy hair. I stood up while I kissed his body. His abs, his chest, his collarbone, his neck, his ear and his lips.
"I love you!" he tried say while I was bite his bottom lip.

"Me too." i said and again kiss him. Then someone knocked on the door.

"Marcus, are you ready?" dad...

"Uhm... a second." I replied and took a towel around my body. "Why?"
"I wanna shower too. But why you care? And why did you closed the door? We know that you shower."

"Uhm... I..." 
"And where is Martinus?"

"In the garden I guess. Look over him, while I here."

"Okay, be fast." he left.

"Oh my god! It was a close one." Martinus said.

"Go out. C'mon! He'll come back." I was really nervous.

"Okay, okay. Sorry babe." he said and kissed me, then left.
"You are so bad." I yelled with a smile on my mouth. 

"I know, love you!" I heard the answer. I just shaked my head. He is crazy. I guess I'm not a good boy anymore.
I went to my room. I was on my phone and slided down on our ig feed, when Martinus stept into my room. Shirtless. I couldn't move my eyes from his chest. He closed the door and stayed there. He dressed me off with his look. I stood up and walk to him. When I were quite near, he grabbed my t-shirt and took that off. Pulled me closer. 

"You are sick." I whispered.

"That's your fault." he was whisper me back. He looked at my lips. Then at my eyes. And again at my lips. He leaned closer and kissed me. He put his thumb onto my bottom lips. While he pulled his finger on my mouth alongside, he backed with me to the middle of the room. When we arrived there he again pulled me into a kiss. He licked my bottom lips, asked for penetration. I let him and he pull his warm tongue into my mouth. I placed my arms around his neck. He stroked my waist and my back. He was really deep in my mouth when...

"What a fuck are you doing?" our dad stood in the door with a shocked face. I really scared and I saw Martinus did it too. "Go down to the livingroom. NOW!" he shouted. We ran down and sat into the couch. After a while our dad appeared with the whole family. They stood around us. I went closer to Martinus. He held my hand and smiled at me. In turn he knew it won't be an easy round. 

"So..." Papa said. "Tell us what's going on? Because my sons weren't GAYS!" he shouted again. Mama grabbed his hand. "YOU ARE TWINS. NOT LOVERS OR SOMETHING ELSE. YOU ARE FUCKING TWIN BOYS. BOYS. BOYS! BOYS!!!" he looked like who be out of his mind.

"Sorry..." I said.
"Sorry? Did you just say sorry? No, have no sorry!" he yelled at us and a tear left my eye. Martinus wipped it down.
"Shhh." he said and squeezed my hand.

"HEEEY! WE'RE HERE. STOP WITH YOUR FUCKING GAME." dad said. Martinus looked at our dad so angrily. 

"IT'S NOT A FUCKING GAME. I'M IN LOVE WITH MY TWIN, BOY SIBLING. AND YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING AGAINST IT." Martinus just said it and dad slapped him on cheek.
"Ouch" Martinus said so quiet and I hugged him.

"DON'T HURT HIM!" I cried. In that moment I got one too.

"STOP!" dad said and left us alone with the other family members. Mama cried, Emma too, probably cuz of the shouting. I think our mom disappointed with us. I really wanted to be the best child in their eyes. They'd be proud of me. Proud of us. As other parents do. And they were... Till this moment. But it's hard to be good, if your twin is just so attractive and always on your side...