Chapter 5

I turn right towards the toilet. I just sat down onto a WC. I starting cry. I mean not how a girl cry. I cry how a boy do it. Let the tears to fall down in my lap. The feelings break me inside. I heard the bell ring. I try my best and I went to the lesson. Martinus sat in the first seat. I saw him all the time. He was really tired and stressed. Of course, he don't find his girlfriend. His hair fell into his eyes. Fucking cute. I really want to hug him and told him that "I love u!" He would hug me back, then would he kiss me. When the school was over, I went home. I was in my room when someone stepped into my room.

"What a fuck did u say to my girlfriend?" Tinus shouted to me.

"What?"
"U ask what? She just cry and cry. And know u what? She told me that what u say to her.

"I just tell her the truth."

"What truth? Why told u this shit to her? I love her more than everybody in this world!" he said and quitted me alone. He'll never knows that I love him. Well, he probably hates me right now. No. I'm sure about that he hates me. I don't know what can I do in this situation. Maybe I should die. He is so perfect, and I'm just a boy, who is his brother and never will get him. I starting to cry. Again. That's what Martinus do with me. Make me cry. "Hate u fucking, cute, blonde prince." I said quiet, how nobody hear that. 
This night I just cried and tried to sleep. The next day I jumped out from my bed with red eyes from weeping. I washed my face. Today I will wear some "bad boy" stuff. Cuz why not? OK. I don't have clothes like in my head, so I just will wear some black clothes. I opened my hair and made it messy. I went downstairs and ate some breakfast, then I left and I went to the school. When I arrived saw Lucy sitting on a seat. I sat next to her.

"Hey!" 

"Hello" she said so SO quiet. 

"Uhm... So I... Just want to say sorry. I was not the most kind person.  
"No problem. People be able to do some really bad things because of jealousy."

"Yeah" I smiled "Wait, What?" I scared. What if she knows my secret.
"Mac. Even the blind also can to see how u look at him." she said. "And it's okay! My problem isn't this." she told me.

"Than what?" 
"My problem is how Tinus talks about u, and how he looks at u."

"What? Sorry, I don't understand u right now!" I admitted. 
"I cried cuz I must forget Martinus. He will never likes me in the same way, how I do it."
"So aren't u in love with my brother?"

"You really don't pay me some attention, true?" she asked " I told u that I love him, but he don't love me so much. 

"But yes. He yelled with me cuz of u." 

"He is confused." she winked at me then went away. Gosh. Thinks Lucy really that Martinus love me?

Hey Guys! Thanks the many comment. Here the new part. Luvv u all! <3