Chapter 2

We thought we'll going to our favorite part of Trofors. It's called Lakseforsen. I mean next to this lake are some grassy place. When we arrived, we just laughed. Martinus has a really sweet smile. Why I never got attention for that? He came closer and hugged me while he patted on my back. I did the same. I felt myself a little bit strange. But I accused of it because of the school. "But this hypothesis was wrong."  

"Wow! We must do it more!" he said with a big smile on his face. "I mean missing from the school more one more time or just every day." 
"Martinus, r u rebel?" I joked with him.

"Yeah! Bro with u I can do everyting what I just imagine!" he said what made me happy. 

"Thanks! But it's true in that time too if I'm with u!" We were so happy, without school, stress and something like that. U know, at least I think u going almost everyday to the school and hate the moment when the clock is ring morning and u just want to sleep one more hour, but u can't do it. And that akward moment when the teacher ask something to u, but u don't know the answer. Almost every kid know this feeling. And honestly, I go school cuz of my friends and english lesson and P.E. These the best things of the school. Don't u think that? And my classmates. I know everything about all of them. Well, cuz they are my friend. But a new girl came to the class. Her name is Lucy. I do not give a big attention for her. She just is here. I mean she's not so friendly. Lucy is quiet and not talk too much. Don't laugh at our jokes, and when we invite her to hang out with us, she just shake her head and read her book more. Say nothing. She hasn't voice to a "Thank u, not now!" But never mind. Just Martinus go into raptures over her. I mean talk about her too much. TOO MUCH. And it's just made me so jelalous I don't know why. 

"But" Tinus said and I fell out my throught. "Can we go back?" 

"Why u want?" I didn't understood my brother. 

"Uhm... I just want to see Lucy one more time." - he again do it! Urghh

"U already saw her today!"

"Sorry Marcus! I need to go!"
"Why r u doing this with me? U always do it." 

"I'm sorry." He said and left. 
"Fuck you, Martinus Gunnarsen. U r a fucking, damn.. Ahh I dont know. I just hate u! - I yelled after him. But I think he doesn't heard that. I just flung gravels to the water. He leave me in the lurch.(?) I sat to the grass and I noticed that a tear left from my eye. Shit. I'm cry. What? Am I cry? No, it's impossible.