Chapter 7

I was on my way going to home. When...

"Marcus! Marcus!" Lucy ran towards me.

"Hey!" I said. 

"Hey!" she said while she tried to breathing.
"What's up?"
"I just wanted to ask u something."

"What?"
"What do u feel for Martinus?"
"Oh... I think... I'm in love with his smile, his eyes. I'm in love with that how he talking, how he laughing. So I just in love with him. Have u ever felt this feeling. I wanna give him all of me. And he gives me all of him. I want to have Martinus. I never kiss someone yet. Which feeling is? Oh gosh. Please tell me. Is Martinus the best kisser, right?"
"Okay, Marcus. Stop!" she laughed. "We talking tomorrow about that. Bye!" she said then left. Then I realized that we arrived to her home. I was going towards our house. I arrived and I go to eat something. But nothing is in the fridge. I don't wanna be bad again. (Haha i say who is in black clothes ~Mac) I mean I can't leave from home. Or yes just I get more some punishment and I don't want to this happen. So I must wait til Martinus arrive too. I was playing on my phone when the door opened.

"Can u go into the Coop?"
"What?"
"We haven't any food." I said.

"But you...oh yeah I totally forgot. I'm sorry I'm late. I think u r really hungry." I just nodded. "Then...what do u want to eat?"

"Something good." I said while I walked to the fridge and I opened it.

"Heh... okay. But..."
"U must buy some egg, wiener, milk aaand" I looked to the table. "And we haven't bread"
"Is that all, Boss?" he said and gave me a provocative look.

"Haha. Do u know what? We need more a new brain for u." I said and he just smiled at me while he shook his head. This smile make my heart shaking. Kill me... 
"By the way..." he started to talking "...you're looking hot in this black outfit." he said while smiled me so lovely and went away. My heart skipped a beat when those words escaped his mouth.
"Thanks!" I said, but he already not was home. 

"Almost quarter hour and he still isn't home." I thought and in the same time Martinus came into the kitchen.

"Gosh... I can't wait..." he said with a worried face."
"...til?" I asked him.

"Til I learn how to drive. Since this day I won't walking."

"Then say 'Bye-bye' to the football and the dance."
"Okay! But if I don't need that I won't do it."

 "Okaay. What does Mr.Laziness want to eat?" I went to the plastic bag and checked if Martinus forgot something. Everything was okay.

"Really?"  Martinus freaked out a little bit. "Does the Boss think that he can do everything what I want to eat?"
"Yapp!" I said with a wily smile on my face.
"Even I want to eat Taco?"
"Of course." for u everything, bae. I winked at him and I started to make our food. He all the time watched me.
"You'll be a great dad." he said.

"What do you mean?" I looked at him.

"Just look at yourself. You will have a beautiful wife and three kids. You'll do your breakfast, lunch and dinner. And your kids will love you." I cut myself. I hissed. I put the knife down and went out from the kitchen. Martinus came after me.

"Marcus what happened?" he asked me.

"Nothing." I said while the blood left from my finger.

"Gosh, Marcus. Is it nothing for u?" Martinus always get a bad mood if he sees blood. But now he came back. He grabbed my finger and nursed my raw wound. He tied it up. Then finally gave a kiss to my finger while he looked into my iris. I was close the faint.

"Is it hurts still?" he asked me and I shook my head.

"No. Thank u." I really wanted to kiss him. Or just hug him. In this time Martinus hugged me. Can he read on my mind? Partly, yes. He is my twin.
"Martinus." I cut the silence off. "Is everything okay between you and Lucy?"

"Yes. But why you care?" He pulled me away.

"I want to see u happy.... I mean you're my twin brother."

"Yes, your twin brother." he said so sad. "By the way, yes. Everything is okay." he admitted and went out. I felt I lost Martinus. But he was in the house. And this feeling about, that I lost him not that he is went away. Just from my heart. I mean he don't love me anymore. But I still. Gosh. What will be if he realize that I am a gay and I fell in love with him. He not will look at me in the same way like before that.

 I went back the kitchen. Finally I was ready with our food. I put the plates onto the table and called Martinus to eat. He ran downstars and sat front of me. He started to eat but I was just sat and looked my taco.

"Are you okay, Marcus?" he asked me. "Mac?"

"Huh..what?"

"Is everything okay?"

"Yea..." I lied.

"Marcus..." he waited me, maybe I say something. But I was still quiet. "U know that u can tell me everything."

"Yes. But it's something different, Martinus."
"You can tell me."

"But you will condemn me."
"Oh God. How can u think that? I won't. Tell me. Please."
"Martinus. I'm... I am in love..." with ya
"Why is it so bad?"

"Cuz... I love this one so much. But Imma not enough for him."
"What...him?"
"Yeah." I said still don't look up at him. "I'm sorry, that u disappointed with me."
"Gosh... Marcus. You are not normal." he said.

"I know..."
"Why don't you tell me? Nothing will change. You're still my brother. I love u how you are." I turned my head up.

"Really?"

"Yes." he said and hugged me. "But who is this boy?" he asked me so nervous but our parents stept into the room.

"Marcus! Why r u here?" my dad asked

"I'm eating."

"I don't care. Bring the food with yourself and go back into your room." he said and I started to going upstairs. 

1010 Words! Just for u! If u want more vote and comment! Love u all! <3