Chapter 8

When I ended I learned a little bit, showered then I slept. Next day...I wake up so early. I went downstairs. Nobody was here. "Probably everybody sleep yet." I thought. I ate some food then I left. Our first lesson was P.E. I didn't wanted to that happened again. So I changed my outfit then I went out from the dressing room. I was wearing my adidas warmer. The lesson is began. The teacher (like always) went to talking with her crush. Yeah... it's a kinda long story... but u and I have time too so let's see it. Our teacher has a crush on another teacher. Yes, of course it's a boy. So he has a muscular body. Admit it. Which sport teacher don't fall in love with him? Not? So our teacher is always miss from the lesson first 15 minutes. While we must run some round in the gym hall...Not even now was it otherwise. She went out and we just ran one round, then we started to have fun. I was sitting on a footstool, when someone fell onto me and I fell down from the footstool. It was Martinus. We all the time looked into each other's eyes. He was so close and I felt his breath on my lips. After some second I felt his lips on my lips. He kissed me. MARTINUS WAS KISSING ME. Someone helps me to stop my heart. I kissed him back. Cuz if he kissed me then I can kiss him too. Everybody over us was exult. Some of our class mates just said "oh my god. They are really gays." "why are they my friends" but who's care. Martinus kiss me and it's the important. I wanted to kiss him one more time but a boy ran into the gym hall."She comes." told us the news. We just stood up really fast with red face. Don't wanted to look at him. Maybe we will have eyecontact. Our teacher arrived. We just ran in every seconds of the lesson. The next lesson was drawing class(?). I mean when we must draw what the teacher say or show us. In that day I didn't do what her say. I drew Martinus. He sat down front of me. So I can drew him in the most easiest way. Then I realized that I can't draw so nevermind. (The photo is above)

It was the half of the lesson when I went home. No, not again. I asked my teacher cuz I didn't felt myself so good. So I went home, where nobody was. Everybody is working yet. I went up to my room and I just laid on my bed. I was thinking about when Martinus kissed me, but then someone started to stroke me back. I sat up. "Martinus?" I asked."Yeah." he nodded. "Look, I'm sorry." he said and grabbed my hand. "I don't wanted to do that. Just... u really hot and... and... perfect...